• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Florida (R) Senator and a mother of two, has been enjoying some big black (D)...

What may be a chasm for a gerbil, is still a tight squeeze for the bulldog

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Libtard beta males have to bring race into this because they wish they wish to satisfy their black fetish like the cucklords they are.

do you have like a computer program that spits out random concatenations of stock alt-right phrases or something

Between them and their families.

However again if they would lie and betray their families why would they not betray their supporters that voted for them.

If I was their spouses they would be out the door. Once trust is gone it can never be regained.

The voters can decide if they could ever trust them again.

Well, Trump is a shameless cheater and people voted for him so...

Well, Trump is a shameless cheater and people voted for him so...

Like I said in other posts. It came down to the issues.

And if Hillary had won the "first man" would have been a rapist.

Having dropped my load in the mouth of the wife of some BBC-magnum-condom-wearing-dude (in his presence), makes me wonder who can really say what the magic of the attraction was between these public officials. Libido is a funny thing.

And by the way top three head ever. Since she could get mine in only so far I'm thiking homie has missed out. Mother of his child too.

<{anton}>

Go on...

Like I said in other posts. It came down to the issues.

And if Hillary had won the "first man" would have been a rapist.

The rapist was elected for 2 terms. Also its not like Trump was imposed as candidate, he won the primaries handily against i assume were not conmen, cheaters and predators like him.

Is it safe to assume that the personal life of politicians is irrelevant?

Having dropped my load in the mouth of the wife of some BBC-magnum-condom-wearing-dude (in his presence), makes me wonder who can really say what the magic of the attraction was between these public officials. Libido is a funny thing.

And by the way top three head ever. Since she could get mine in only so far I'm thiking homie has missed out. Mother of his child too.

<{anton}>

uu9pmDP.gif

The rapist was elected for 2 terms. Also its not like Trump was imposed as candidate, he won the primaries handily against i assume were not conmen, cheaters and predators like him.

Is it safe to assume that the personal life of politicians is irrelevant?

Yes the rapist was elected twice but the same people bitch about Trumps shit.

It depends on who you ask about whom as to if it matters.

so I saw a video of them back in session and she's smiling from ear to ear in one shot .. and they already 'asked their families for forgivieness' .. now time to get back to work .. wtf ? lol .. so they're just going to continue working together (and thus most likely continue fucking) .. I think they're both having a chuckle about this behind the scenes

Sometimes animals do not have any remorse.

Last edited:
1590847_web1_tia-and-anitere2.jpg

is she showing how big he was? thats impressive

Last edited:
high quality thread title <mma4>

I was telling the truth.

Have had contraception free sex with a non pregnant women 3 times. Have a toddler and a another dude in may.
Next stop the snip.
you must know nothing about the reproduction cycle..... I havent used contraception in over a decade......

that said, I've got 5 kids and getting it snipped ASAP {<BJPeen}

Another decent looking white woman that can't tell which black guys are good looking. What a great time to be a nerdy black guy. I see hot white chicks married to black guys that if were white, would be ugly white guys. It's kind of embarrassing.

So what are you looking for in a black man?

I like how Sarah Palin was the leader of the republicans at the height of the idiocy movement, and she was the awe shucks country wholesome girl, and she was just another one that went to college to bang black dudes lol.

Back