Florida Mom Sues School for $1Mill over Discrimination!

Who'd have thought... being a well known online whore would come with real life consequences and people won't want you around their children... shocking :rolleyes:

I wouldnt want the broad near me or my kid but im not sure what the grounds are for not allowing her to volunteer, or for her lawsuit for that matter.

damn just turned the whole school system into her simps!

go deeper! don't get Munsoned....

Um human being is. With how many teachers are fucking kids I don't think she should be banned from volunteering.

she is still a parent of a student at school district so yes she has the right to volunteer

Discrimination law schools are predicated on being discriminated against in connection with being a member of a protected class. Meaning yes, the school absolutely can tell anyone they want to gtfo.

Her case is absolutely frivolous and vexatious. This is most likely being done for free publicity to increase traffic to her Onlyfans.

Jokes aside I do think she is being discriminated against. She is a parent and her job which is not illegal should not be grounds for barring her from volunteering at her children's school.

There are a lot of parents out there that have good respectable jobs that are shit parents and don't do shit for their kids. So good for this lady.

Discrimination is allowed unless it’s on the basis of being a class protected by human rights legislation. There is no common law cause of action for discrimination, it comes entirely from legislation. So unless the legislation defines “camwhore” as a protected class the school is within its rights to tell her to gtfo.

Discrimination is allowed unless it’s on the basis of being a class protected by human rights legislation. There is no common law cause of action for discrimination, it comes entirely from legislation. So unless the legislation defines “camwhore” as a protected class the school is within its rights to tell her to gtfo.
I wasn't really referring to the legality of it or her pending lawsuit. More from a moral perspective. Just because they legality can bar her from participating doesn't mean it's right. I don't think it's appropriate for the school to be playing moral arbitrator. If the lady passes the background check required to work with kids then I don't see the big deal.

I wasn't really referring to the legality of it or her pending lawsuit. More from a moral perspective. Just because they legality can bar her from participating doesn't mean it's right. I don't think it's appropriate for the school to be playing moral arbitrator. If the lady passes the background check required to work with kids then I don't see the big deal.

She doesn’t care. She’s using this to get more attention for her Onlyfans.

Jokes aside I do think she is being discriminated against. She is a parent and her job which is not illegal should not be grounds for barring her from volunteering at her children's school.

There are a lot of parents out there that have good respectable jobs that are shit parents and don't do shit for their kids. So good for this lady.

Yes because there's a dignity in a woman with an Onlyfans page suing for a million to her school while making everything public over a volunteer position.

I'd try to dig up her volunteering history as well. This is a money grab attempt, and doesn't look like the caring type either.

Her case is absolutely frivolous and vexatious. This is most likely being done for free publicity to increase traffic to her Onlyfans.

The article in the OP is practically an advertisement with a picture of her and the price of her monthly subscription to see her naked.

Pathetic 'journalism.'

Imagine this being your mom. A Dahmer in the making. Will make for a good doc. though.

Meaning yes, the school absolutely can tell anyone they want to gtfo.

She is a parent. With no criminal record forcing her to be X feet away from children. She has a case. But we will see. I hope she gets every penny and gets naked a lot more on camera.

Schools need to stay the fuck out of people's PERSONAL LIVES and stop fucking the kids too.

Whoever did the stonework on that pool needs to be shot. Didn't look at the chick too much, because I don't give attention to whores.

Hey, Moms need love too!

NINTCHDBPICT000689978616.jpg

https://www.kbtx.com/2021/10/29/fla...0NKtkjcfogrSbWhw3oVUj2drvaKXEzZRl-n8E5L-ssG8I

If I was the judge I'd throw out the frivolous law suit and tell the school to let her volunteer. Unless she pulls a titty out on the field trip she's good to go.

"I would say that it’s nobody’s position to judge what anybody does in their private life,” said Victoria Triece, a 30-year-old mother of two."

That ship has sailed...

It's not always about legality. There are some legal things that just don't look good.

All businesses/companies/organizations/etc. have images they want to promote and a certain type of people they want working for them.

Do you think a school is gonna hire a teacher with tattoos all over his face, pants sagging, etc. even if he has no criminal record (or let him volunteer)? No, because that isn't the image they want.

Sexual debauchery and working with kids just doesn't mesh well even if it's in their personal life. Legal or illegal, MOST parents wouldn't want that around their kids, that's just the long and short of it.

Anyway, @Law Talkin’ Guy already brilliantly pointed out that this is just a publicity stunt, the more people know her the better it is for business.

damn just turned the whole school system into her simps!

go deeper! don't get Munsoned....

Um human being is. With how many teachers are fucking kids I don't think she should be banned from volunteering.

she is still a parent of a student at school district so yes she has the right to volunteer

So if being human is what matters you would support an open KKK member being a volunteer. After all they are human.

Back