JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
News report:

[YT]mXfaVI2wGZ0[/YT]

Courtoom footage

[YT]BCe8D3TSFGk[/YT]

Judge is not facing charges, but the attorney will report him to the bar.

Picture of judge (retired US Army Reserve Colonel):

1401843835000--Judge-Murphy-3jpg-20080309jpg.jpeg

I just finished reading all the "Florida Man" and "Florida Woman" stuff on Twitter. Pretty damn funny. lol

Just think, even knowing all that Florida is still so awesome that people love it here.

The judge is now up before the Florida Judicial Qualifications Commission responding to ethics charges. The hearing is set for March 30th 2015.

The judge continues to preside over cases.

The public defender resigned in protest against the judge's return to work.

This is nuts.

Badass.

Reminds me of that asian politician who judo threw some guy a few years back

Its funny to me how relaxed everyone is while this is happening. The guy is still standing at the podium, everyone is sitting down nicely, the bailif instead of running over is calmly seen walking here and there... A normal day.

Not for nothing, but when you agree to "step outside" with somebody that means you're agreeing to fisticuffs to settle it. It's bad form to then come out on the losing end and involve the law in the matter.

Not for nothing, but Judge is lucky the lawyer wasn't armed and decided to "stand his ground" once he was getting pummeled by the Judge.

Judge should be removed from the bench of course - he should just save himself the trouble and retire.

Back