Florida Again: ATV Mayhem

TheFirstEMP

Overdone and dry!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.wsvn.com/story/27886479/atv-riders-wreak-havoc-on-miami-streets

NORTHWEST MIAMI-DADE, Fla. (WSVN) -- Officials are attempting to stop hundreds of ATV riders and dirt bikers who are wreaking havoc on South Florida streets.

City of Miami Police and Miami Beach Police issued BOLO's to the public for the riders who are being disruptive, popping wheelies and speeding through the roads.

ATV-Rally-jpg.jpg

6482369_G.jpg

6482419_G.jpg

6481598_G.jpg

Fishing line 5 feet off the ground, problem solved.

Or a line of snow plows going the other way, but that's prob hard to find in florida.

Too much sunlight fries the brain.

An indestructible Anti-Christ zombie will rise up in Florida in 2016. He will take over the world.

Was just driving through downtown and Brickell. Must be in the shit areas.

Florida is such a failure that people riding bikes cause chaos

Florida is such a failure that people riding bikes cause chaos

It's the fact that it's a large group of them on (most likely) unlicensed, uninsured, bikes and ATVs not designed for street use.

Probably the boys from overtown, carol city, liberty city, and east Hialeah.

Probably

those people on the ATVs and dirtbikes are better drivers than those in the cars

old people driving = chaos

Wait, other parts of the country dont have this sort of thing?

Hahahaha!

I live in South Florida and I saw a group of these guys the other day on the highway. I was impressed.

Those stills in the OP made me laugh way too hard.

i actually think its pretty cool, i wish the streets were less militarized by the damn cops.

That's really funny. They're just fucking the traffic up for no reason, lol.

You know people in regulars cars could take out the ATV riders and dirt bike riders and claim it was an accident!

I work a p/t job one day a week at a factory on MLK Blvd in Ft Myers Florida. On a regular basis, I see locals racing around the busy streets on atvs and 2 stroke dirt bikes. They not only drive by police who do nothing, they buzz their cars and taunt them!

Back