FloGrappling

Hywel Teague

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Haven't seen many people talking about this, so thought I'd put it on people's radars.

The good people behind super-successful wrestling site FloWrestling have just launched FloGrappling.

You can expect news, interviews, reports, techniques, documentaries, and - best of all - live streaming of events.

There is a ton of free content on the site, but by subscribing you get access to the videos behind the paywall (inc techniques from top guys like Xande and Dean Lister) AND you can watch all the live-streamed events at no extra charge, such as Polaris.

It's great to see another professional and independent player in the jiu-jitsu media landscape.

Haven't seen many people talking about this, so thought I'd put it on people's radars.

The good people behind super-successful wrestling site FloWrestling have just launched FloGrappling.

You can expect news, interviews, reports, techniques, documentaries, and - best of all - live streaming of events.

There is a ton of free content on the site, but by subscribing you get access to the videos behind the paywall (inc techniques from top guys like Xande and Dean Lister) AND you can watch all the live-streamed events at no extra charge, such as Polaris.

It's great to see another professional and independent player in the jiu-jitsu media landscape.

There is another fee though, correct? I have a flowrestling account and was wondering if I had to pay another fee for flograppling

Nice content so far. Not sure I'd sign up and pay for any recurring fees though.

Back