• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flawless Execution

..perfect swarming, more like it. Swarm your opponent so that he can't do anything/work his game at all. Sure, neutralizing your opponent's strengths is part of the game, but when that is all you are doing, in my opinion, it is just as bad as 'fighting not to lose'.

..perfect swarming, more like it. Swarm your opponent so that he can't do anything/work his game at all. Sure, neutralizing your opponent's strengths is part of the game, but when that is all you are doing, in my opinion, it is just as bad as 'fighting not to lose'.

Swarming and dishing out a beating, yes.

#stockton
#thuglyfe

....seriously.....?

:icon_chee

That was brutal. Such a terrible mismatch. I didn't see that coming.

And what an idiot you are.

Please go away.

Flawless? He couldn't finish Nate, was taken down twice, and almost got kneebarred.

I thought Bendo might be able to wrestle-f*ck Nate, but that was off the hook.

Great performance by Bendo. The guy is a stud for sure. Looking forward to his next fight.

it was flawless, kept working the legs to open the head. Beautiful execution and Nate still had the nerve to flick him off after receiving such a beating.

He beat the piss out of Diaz the entire fight, I would consider that MUCH more than just negating strengths...Diaz is incredibly tough to finish.

Flawless? He couldn't finish Nate, was taken down twice, and almost got kneebarred.

When did he "almost got kneebarred"? I missed that. I think everyone missed that.

This fight should be a message to kids -- don't do drugs.

Total domination, now all my interest in GSP vs Diaz is zero.

When did he "almost got kneebarred"? I missed that. I think everyone missed that.

This fight should be a message to kids -- don't do drugs.

When? Bas Rutten seems to have noticed...he posted a pic of it just now on his Facebook asking "Why didn't Nate finish him?"

Back