Flag of respective country under the avatar?

R

risingD

Have you guys ever thought about adding a flag of the respective country under the avas of the users?

so that you can choose your country in the user cp?

I mean here aren't just americans also many other nations would be a great gimmick in my opinion...

I was on a forum with that feature before, there were a lot more Jamacian flags than there were actual Jamaicans.

Maybe there would be a way to auto lock it to IP's or something? Ok it sucks if you are Japanese posting in Turkmenistan, but no system is flawless :)

Wouldn't work.

That doesn't sound half bad TS, although I can see plenty of room for error/abuse as others have stated

if it is possible to lock it to the IP's I think it will work

So I can't post from another country? My coach is brazilian and he lives here for now, does he have to have an American flag.

Fail.

So I can't post from another country? My coach is brazilian and he lives here for now, does he have to have an American flag.

Fail.

I think you misunderstand. The flag under your name would show the nationality based on where you are posting on. It wouldn't stop you from posting.

People will just pick any flag they feel like otherwise which is just a waste of having the feature. Both reasons why it won't happen probably :p

What's wrong with putting your country of residence in location?

Back