Fiziev vs Barboza?

Fiziev too strong too fast too explosive for Barboza at this stage in his lifes

fiziev should take it. i would rather see him fight someone like beniel

i don't even think barbosa fights at 155 anymore. and he is more of a fight night guy at this point so it doens't do much for fiziev

Fiziev is on a 2 fight losing streak. Gaethje fought down the rankings to give one of the new blood guys a shot in Fiziev and Fiziev failed. I think Fiziev should give Moicano a chance. Moicano didn't look that great last weekend, so not sure he deserves a higher ranked fighter coming off a win, so it's probably fair to give him a higher ranked Fiziev coming off 2 losses.

Fiziev is on a 2 fight losing streak. Gaethje fought down the rankings to give one of the new blood guys a shot in Fiziev and Fiziev failed. I think Fiziev should give Moicano a chance. Moicano didn't look that great last weekend, so not sure he deserves a higher ranked fighter coming off a win, so it's probably fair to give him a higher ranked Fiziev coming off 2 losses.
well technically yes, but the 2nd loss was due to injury, so depends if you want to be a stickler. And he won the first round on all 3 judges cards.

They already fought.

Fiz knocked Moicano out already

I don't think I like Barboza moving up for this. Fiziev has very good defense for his offensive output imo I'd favor Fiziev by KO. I'll always tune in to see Barboza though.

I imagine it would look like the giga chikadze fight. Tightly contested for a bit until the better striker begins to pull ahead before finally finishing/drowning Edson.

It's hypothetical anyway, plus it's not like fighters don't change weight classes. It's a fairly realistic fight

Not really. Barboza was unranked and 1-4 when he left lightweight. He's 11 at featherweight, doesn't make sense to give up his momentum and move back up, and doesn't make sense to give him a top 10 opponent a weight class up either.

Not really. Barboza was unranked and 1-4 when he left lightweight. He's 11 at featherweight, doesn't make sense to give up his momentum and move back up, and doesn't make sense to give him a top 10 opponent a weight class up either.
Barboza is in his twilight years. At this point I'm sure he realizes he ain't touching gold. He's gonna be looking for fun fotn performance bonus money. Throw them rankings out the window.

Back