Fixing Joe Rogan's body

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he talks about it now he seems to feel bad about it. I mean he was right about Mencia stealing jokes, but he went about it like a complete douchebag.
No

watch his podcast with Bob Saget

it’s like two days old and he goes into detail about why he did it no ragrets

He still pissed off that they banned him from the comedy club after he did that

No

watch his podcast with Bob Saget

it’s like two days old and he goes into detail about why he did it no ragrets

He still pissed off that they banned him from the comedy club after he did that

maxresdefault.jpg

I think Rogan goes for all out athletic BJJ performance over anything else: health, looks, etc. Being built like a turtle is absolutely an advantage in grappling sports. Hard to deal with.
Right? Turtle is a very accurate description. Something reptilian about him. I can't quite put my finger on it. Been analyzing for years. It's an oddity that doesn't suit the norm. Needs to be addressed and fixed.

Right? Turtle is a very accurate description. Something reptilian about him. I can't quite put my finger on it. Been analyzing for years. It's an oddity that doesn't suit the norm. Needs to be addressed and fixed.
Notice his face is all fat too. Which is weird, because his face was lean when young, and your face loses fat with age. So... IMO he's full of inflammation. His body is just super inflamed. It makes his face puffy. His stomach bloated. He's probably super unhealthy.

Notice his face is all fat too. Which is weird, because his face was lean when young, and your face loses fat with age. So... IMO he's full of inflammation. His body is just super inflamed. It makes his face puffy. His stomach bloated. He's probably super unhealthy.
It's unfathomable. We need to figure out the cause of such a deformity and such damage!

Excellent observation. Definitely has quite the cartoon turtle look about him, facially.

It's unfathomable. We need to figure out the cause of such a deformity and such damage!

It's probably all the weed he smokes. Not only is his body deformed by it, his brain is fried, he can't even remember names and he is constantly mixing up things he tries to recall.

Guess we know TS' new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back