FitnessONE.com - Legit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 87037
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 87037

These guys have some really low prices (Muscle Milk for under $20/2.5lb), etc..though I can't find any review/user opinions on them. They're not on Nextag or any of those type of sites - they have 0 feedback. Anyone order from them before/know if they're legit?

I can't vouch for or against that site, but I can tell you that the ingriedients list they have for Muscle Milk is the pre-GCC removal formula, which is pretty much ancient now. Are they selling really old stuff, or is it just a data error?

Havent heard much about them but id find somewhere that does a price match and go from there. If u decide to order from there let us know how it goes.

I dug deeper and found what people were saying on other forums..FitnessONE checks out. Though, the old MM formula I wasn't aware of. They also have flavors I've never seen before :S

Just dropped them an e-mail regarding the MM.

Man, hopefully it's the new MM, because these guys don't charge customs to Canada (they say it's already included in-cost), shipping is fast (and very cheap). $20/MM would definitely beat the $42 I pay now :p

I ordered from them about a month ago; there was a post in the Bulk Nutrition thread I was ranting in (post on FitnessOne is here, thanks to Centaur for the find), and it totally checks out. I ordered a shwack of stuff, price was awesome, shipping was fast and trackable.

I'll easily order again from them.

Just because I feel I owe them something for their OUTSTANDING customer service, I pretty much always order from bodybuilding.com, even though it costs a couple bucks more than most of the other sites. It's worth it to me to support a quality operation like that.

I got an e-mail back from them today (fast!) and they said the MM formula ingredients is for the old one, though that is a data error and they will correct it when they can. They ARE selling the NEW Muscle Milk.

Damn this place is the greatest deal..especially for Canadians (no customs :D) Anywho! I'm gonna go buy all my protein for the next 4 months!

Damn, this site has some great prices. On par, or cheaper than bodybuilding.com. I think my next order will be from them. :icon_chee

Damn, this site has some great prices. On par, or cheaper than bodybuilding.com. I think my next order will be from them. :icon_chee

Yeh man. Like 4 day shipping to Toronto + super cheap shipping + no customs :D :D

Back