Fistulated Cows

SevenSamurai

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Anybody have experience with this?

My girlfriend back in college was in vet school and on family day once a year they would have a line of people waiting to put on a rubber glove and feel up the organs of a live cow for kicks.

this thread is also for the purpose of seeing what popups associate with "fistulated" lulz

Example for those unaware:

343571ae-c202-4d46-bce4-190dcbc653f2_zpsdc94695c.jpg

That is Brutal, Just kill the cow and make me a hamburglar

Tons of friends have pictures of them smiling with their arms down there. Pretty funny.

When you said fistulated, I was expecting the hole to be in a different location.

I have fistulated a cow to see if it was pregnant. You haven't lived until you have been shoulder deep in a cows ass IMO

I remember seeing this as a kid. Must be a wild experience. I could never do it now but not too long ago I would have jumped at the opportunity to do it.

I thought this was going to be a thread about someone fisting TS's mom....I am disappoint.

I thought this was going to be a thread about someone fisting TS's mom....I am disappoint.

El oh fucking EL

what is this shit about?
Are their arms up the cows ass or does the cow have a hole on its side?
And why?

El oh fucking EL

what is this shit about?
Are their arms up the cows ass or does the cow have a hole on its side?
And why?

They are usually vet students or agriculture students and they are studying digestion, basically you are reaching into the cows stomach.

I have fistulated a cow to see if it was pregnant. You haven't lived until you have been shoulder deep in a cows ass IMO

You got to add 10 degrees out, in the middle of the pasture because cows are fucking stupid, and usually standing in some sort of water puddle.
Fuck cows!

Anybody have experience with this?

My girlfriend back in college was in vet school and on family day once a year they would have a line of people waiting to put on a rubber glove and feel up the organs of a live cow for kicks.

this thread is also for the purpose of seeing what popups associate with "fistulated" lulz

Example for those unaware:

343571ae-c202-4d46-bce4-190dcbc653f2_zpsdc94695c.jpg

That reminds me of one of those Police Academy movies where Harris flies head first into the horse's ass.

Spins me out that the cows just stand there while someone is feeling around inside them

So any "fistulated" related pop ups yet ?

What is this, i don't even.

So they just cut a hole in the cows side and have you stick your hand in there? Doesn't the cow get mad or feel uncomfortable that you're feeling its insides? Is it even alive? Wtf is this shit!?!

I have fisted a cows vagina. Thought this was what the thread was going to be about.

Double fisted too, all the way to the elbows.

You've never had that much fun.

that looks nasty

props to the kids learning about anatomy and biology

Back