First time to a shisha/hookah bar...

Beastslayer47

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
From the UK here. Never been to a hookah bar, we call it a shisha lounge here.
What is the experience and how do u order? Does everyone share the same pipe? How much does it cost? If anyone from the UK can answer that would be great, but everyone else is welcome too :)

Don't care for them. Too smokey. You order off a menu they have different flavors of tobacco or whatever the hell it is. You share a hookah but you get your own plastic tip for yourself that you put on before you take a hit. This may have changed since Covid. The only reason I used to go was we had one by my house and had some friends that used to go there a lot and they had killer Mediterranean food.

Last edited:
Don't care for them. Too smokey. You order off a menu they have different flavors of tobacco or whatever the hell it is. You share a hookah but you get your own plastic tip for yourself that you put on before you take a hit. This may have changed since Covid. The only reason I used to go was we had one by my house and had some friends that used to go there a lot and they had killer Mediterranean food. I'm s
U from the UK?

In my experience the hookah has multiple hoses, so you can smoke independently of what the rest of the group is doing. You create a giant plume of smoke that's somehow less harsh than a puff on even a mild cigarette. I'm saying this as a former smoker, though, so I don't know what it feels like for a non smoker.

I thought it was pretty fun to pretend to be a chimney. Cherry and orange tobacco were both alright front what I remember. It's been like 15 years.

I’ve never been but living in Thailand there were areas that had mad hooka bars. Saw the big bings with lots of hoses

No hot Indian chicks there so never stopped.

From the UK here. Never been to a hookah bar, we call it a shisha lounge here.
What is the experience and how do u order? Does everyone share the same pipe? How much does it cost? If anyone from the UK can answer that would be great, but everyone else is welcome too :)

Yorkshire here, used to go as a 16 year old before we could get in bars.

You just ordered your flavour and it was just flavoured tobacco, we shared pipes but that's probably because we were cheap kids.

Yorkshire here, used to go as a 16 year old before we could get in bars.

You just ordered your flavour and it was just flavoured tobacco, we shared pipes but that's probably because we were cheap kids.
how long would a pipe last u?

Don't care for them. Too smokey. You order off a menu they have different flavors of tobacco or whatever the hell it is. You share a hookah but you get your own plastic tip for yourself that you put on before you take a hit. This may have changed since Covid. The only reason I used to go was we had one by my house and had some friends that used to go there a lot and they had killer Mediterranean food.
how long would a pipe last u?

They smell ok but all taste like meh. Tried it once, dont really see the appeal. Seems like a good way to share the corona.

I loved these places, shame they got banned in Singapore.
Good to chill out, with great food or hot women.

There was one bar behind the Conrad Hotel in Dubai. Full of hot hookers, can smoke all night and enjoy the scenery.

At least in Southern California they are full of random assholes here for college from the Middle East who want to act tough and fight with people.

Definitely not a relaxing atmosphere.

Catn think of a douchier or grorssre tbing to do
Hard pass lol

Not a fan. Would need some Gandalph magic fairies to appear from the smoke to make it worth it

Back