First time in UFC history?

EnterTheNinja

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Will this be the first time in history that an interim champ and champ fight and then rematch with their titles reversed?

UFC 194
Aldo (Champ) vs McGregor (IC)

And now for the rematch (if it actually ever happens)
McGregor (Champ) vs Aldo (IC)

I can't think of any other time this has happened.

Who gives a shit? Damn your clickbait title

You work for buzzfeed motherfucker?

Will this be the first time in history that an interim champ and champ fight and then rematch with their titles reversed?

UFC 194
Aldo (Champ) vs McGregor (IC)

And now for the rematch (if it actually ever happens)
McGregor (Champ) vs Aldo (IC)

I can't think of any other time this has happened.
If Nate throws this fight
does it mean we see the trilogy?

Conor will have to do some work to make 145 again
(I think he should fight at 145)

You're probably right that this is a first re: the interim/champ belt designations:D

It'll also be the first time in UFC history that a champ will be defending his belt coming off of back to back losses.

This is a more interesting random fact.

Yours is pretty good, though.

it might be if conner ever fights at 45 again, though i doubt he will.

Who gives a shit? Damn your clickbait title
I give a shit. I thought it was kind of interesting. What exactly is it that you go on here for? What kind of thread would blow your mind? Click bait title? Thanks man. I guess I had a good title then.

First time in UFC history that Conor will fight Nate for the second time.

If Nate throws this fight
does it mean we see the trilogy?

Conor will have to do some work to make 145 again
(I think he should fight at 145)

You're probably right that this is a first re: the interim/champ belt designations:D
There's way too much money involved in those 2 for them not to have a trilogy. Hopefully it won't be right away though. And I don't see Diaz losing.

It'll also be the first time in UFC history that a champ will be defending his belt coming off of back to back losses.

This is a more interesting random fact.

Yours is pretty good, though.
Ya, back to back losses and still a champ. That is a bit strange. I'll admit I like McGregor, but I don't think he's getting a W. It will be back to back losses.

There's way too much money involved in those 2 for them not to have a trilogy. Hopefully it won't be right away though. And I don't see Diaz losing.
I hope Conor goes back to 145 and makes this his home
I don't see him wiping the floor with the top of the food chain at 155

that is an interesting fact. and one that will probably never happen again.

Also, it would be the second time in UFC history that Conor fights Aldo. Another record, I guess....

Every fight on any random card has numerous first/best/hardest/fastest ever and by ever I don't mean in our life time or from the start of history till now. I mean once ever! . Just listen to rogan.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back