First Time in UFC History 3 African-American Champions At the Same Time

and Anderson isn't american

Yeah he is. Brazil is a country in America. If you want to use stupid terms, then at least know what you are actually saying with that dumb shit.

Sheesh African Americans are finally taking over the sport of MMA...

lol this is something i can imagine Mike Goldberg saying. "for the first time Joe, we have 3 black African Americans entering the octagon! Such athleticism and explosiveness!"

Oh, I just read the article on the front page, that was 100% behind him and his decision might I add.lol I had no idea that he has 13 siblings. Holy shit, he BETTER get that money!lmao I mean, even if not for his siblings I think most people like to hook their niece's and nephew's up when possible.

Face it, he would be an idiot to not take the money fight. I saw in this thread or another where someone said, Id be more focused on proving I was the best and I was working but I was thinking, "really, you and your wife would rather make 200k vs 1.5 million because you are there for purely competition?"rofl If I didnt know how much people lie, even to themselves I would thnk that they were really, really dumb as fuck but I think they believe their bullshit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back