Media First look at Sterling and Holloway new physique, Aljo looks BIG, Max the same

200w.gif

Whelp, I'm regretting taking Max a bit more now. He's still a good bet for +190, but coming up with no extra mass doesn't help him in any way.

Max is bigger in the back and the shoulders. His forearms look bigger too.
Stop it. He looks exactly as if he simply isn't cutting 10lbs.

Both Max and Sterling haven't fought since August, and their respective fight announcements for UFC 300 were only 3 weeks apart in Dec/Jan. It's obvious only Sterling took the steps to move up since then.

Which we all knew was the case when Max was non-commital from the get go with moving up and was only staying if he actually won and could get a LW title shot, which just got even more evident he wasn't committing to either after Topuria KO'd Volk and cleared his path to a FW title shot. Sterling meanwhile was moving up permanently now that he's lost the title and Merab can have it.

They both look as expected from Max who still wants to make 145 and Sterling who's permanently moved to 145.

Last edited:
Max needs more cupcakes. Also, FW Aljo wrecks FW Max?

nah not at all. New LW max clearly looks more "filled out" and he has the exact same body fat as FW Max. I'd say that's a success.
Max has the exact same bodyfat despite having

- bigger love handles
- less vascularity
- puffier face

Okay.

Max has the exact same bodyfat despite having

- bigger love handles
- less vascularity
- puffier face

Okay.
You made all of that shit up. Bigger love handles? Puffier face? Lol what? I'm looking at the images side by side and the love handles and face are the exact same in both images.

4-2-4-2-4-2-Media-First-look-at-Sterling-and-Holloway-new-physique-Aljo-looks-BIG-Max-the-same...png

His bodyfat is literally identical. The abs and solar plexus are just as lean in both pictures. Every indication seems to be that he put on roughly 10 pounds of lean body mass.

Will it be enough to overcome Justin? Nah probably not. Still good to see that he had the time to go up in weight the right way.

Last edited:
I don't see any difference for Holloway , he will not cut lot of weight

You made all of that shit up. Bigger love handles? Puffier face? Lol what? I'm looking at the images side by side and the love handles and face are the exact same in both images.

View attachment 1038669

His bodyfat is literally identical. The abs and solar plexus are just as lean in both pictures. Every indication seems to be that he put on roughly 10 pounds of lean body mass.
I'm sure it's just a complete coincidence that you literally:

- put your cute little boxes over his love handles instead of around them
- completely cut off the heads so you can't see Max's puffier cheeks
- didn't address the vascularity at all

Max obviously has more bodyfat on him at 155. It's not a huge difference, but yes it's there.

But who am I kidding. I'm probably talking to somebody who thinks he's only 5lbs away from a 6 pack and that he's carrying a lot of muscle, not fat.

Aljo added some love handles but his wings popped . Max just looks 10 pounds heavier but spread l equally so ita tough to see. I actually think Max transistiim better physique wise.. aljo looks like he will be a little slower but maybe stronger Max won't change anything.

Back