First fight DC took damage in, better next time?

submerged88

The 88 refers to a car--not H H.
@Black
Reaction score
I'm a Jones fan but I also respect DC. DC said something like he got drained cause it was the first fight he took damage in. I'm wondering if he would do better in a rematch now that he knows what it's like to have an opponent fighting back effectively, and neutralizing his wrestling. Or did Jones destroy his confidence?

he didn't look like himself last night

DC didn't get damaged in the fight Jones grinder it out .

DC landed the bigger punches and had Jones hurt.

Jones beat him because he is in his physical prime plain and simple . Jones is 26 in his prime .

That's what it came down to

He wasn't just taking damage, he was fighting a grueling, drag out, physically intensive fight and he was getting hit with probably some of the hardest shots he's ever felt in the cage before.

If Jones never laid a finger on him outside the clinch it still would have been an exhausting, cardio draining war. The fact that DC got hit with some of the ugliest body shots since Jones made Shogun tap just wrecked him.

I think he gave everything he had and a rematch wouldn't look much different. If anything Jones would know exactly how to break him even faster.

DC didn't get damaged in the fight Jones grinder it out .

Umm... DC said he got hurt in the first round. He said the body shots hurt him a lot. He was also limping pretty bad into the press conference and said he had a huge knot on his leg

I think Jones would also have more confidence going into a rematch and would be able to put DC away.

I was more intrigued by what the repercussions are for DC to never lose a round or face adversity in the ring, to getting beat on and taken down last night

Back