First Female Afghan pilot seeks asylum in the US.

Doesn't she know the state of white supremacist patriarchy in the US? Our murder and crime rates?

I'm surprised US women aren't seeking asylum in the Middle East...

I find it so ironic that all the sjw's act like the US is such a shithole and full of oppression, while there are actual countries out there that ACTUALLY have oppression and where its actually challenging to become successful

the other day I read an article about how Afghans who aided America, and who were promised an American visa,have been waiting for years and a lot of them are living with legitimate fear, because the Taliban is gaining power again and threatening them. It's sickening and although I'm not ripskater or InTheNameOf levels of hating Islam, I've made it clear I don't like that religion.

Good luck getting in especially with Trump about to make it into office.

Sad but hardly unexpected. She was strong to do what she wanted but it was apparently too early to be a role model there in that regard.

I find it so ironic that all the sjw's act like the US is such a shithole and full of oppression, while there are actual countries out there that ACTUALLY have oppression and where its actually challenging to become successful

So you mean they act just like many conservative WR posters regarding Europe?

Sad but hardly unexpected. She was strong to do what she wanted but it was apparently too early to be a role model there in that regard.

So you mean they act just like many conservative WR posters regarding Europe?
i guess, i only click on a few threads usually in the war room due to the amount of radicals on here

America being oppressive certainly explains why the majority of our immigration is Latin American & Asian and not European. Surely the millions (billions, no doubt, if everyone who wanted to live here, tried) of non-Whites and non-Christians that want to move here, are trying to do so because they just love being oppressed.

Will need to see "real" pics to determine if eligible for asylum

161226170310-afghan-pilot-niloofar-rahmani-still-one-exlarge-169.jpg

I was a consultant for the IRC & worked closely with one of the directors - she was a Syrian refugee who came here in the 80s thanks to IRC's program & they groomed her to be a true success story (as aforementioned she's a director now, married to an American man, has children & still a practicing Muslim). she's just one of the many success stories that I met there.

it'll be interesting to see how Trump will affect the IRC from doing their work, considering his policy plans & all - especially being that the president of the IRC is the well respected & powerful David Miliband.

the other day I read an article about how Afghans who aided America, and who were promised an American visa,have been waiting for years and a lot of them are living with legitimate fear, because the Taliban is gaining power again and threatening them. It's sickening and although I'm not ripskater or InTheNameOf levels of hating Islam, I've made it clear I don't like that religion.

Retaliation for collaborating with "the enemy" is not something unique to Islam.

This thing about the woman is a bit more related to their culture though.

Retaliation for collaborating with "the enemy" is not something unique to Islam.

This thing about the woman is a bit more related to their culture though.
I wasn't saying it was an Islam problem, I'm saying it's fucked that these people helped America, were promised a visa, and yet they're not here. I brought up Islam as a point, because even though I'm no advocate of bringing in more Muslims, I think those people deserve to be here. Helping out America in Afghanistan is not a simple sacrifice, even if you were only a translator, much less tipping off Americans as to where Taliban targets are.

She's attractive enough, so let her in.
And who knew that Afghanistan had an air force? :eek:

That's pretty impressive, I'm guessing she faced a lot of resistance at every step of the process. If everything checks out, they should definitely save her.

Back