First experiences going to a UFC/MMA event.

kota1209

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm going to the Fox fight card. The only other fight card I went to was Fedor vs. Henderson which was an insane experience. The whole fight card was very mediocre but getting the opportunity to see the fedor v henderson fight was well worth it. So UFC on Fox 6 is my first UFC event, what should I expect? Also share your first live MMA experience.

I have never been to one yet so have fun.

I went to ufc 152 in september and i loved every single second of it. You should expect awesomeness and thats exactly what you'll get sir

Got free tickets to go to UFC 73 from my friends dad who worked at ARCO arena, like 14th row. I was a pretty casual fan and wasn't sure what to expect. Watched from prelims to the very end. My advice, go early, don't miss a thing. And be in your seat when you hear The Who start playing.

ufc 60 - hughes vs. gracie at staples center

unforgettable experience

UFC in Fox 5 was awesome! My only suggestion is don't be from another country lol Everyone kept yelling fuck Canada and fuck Rory Macdonald! Although I was the one that started those chants in my section! :icon_twis

My first event was UFC on FOX 4, it was awesome, go to the pre fight press conference if you can, weigh ins the day after and of course the fights on saturday. Great experience.

My first live MMA event was the first event in Canada at the Bell Center in Montreal. GSP vs Serra II. Get to the weigh ins the day before if possible. I was at the weigh ins for UFC 154 and ran in to Mike Winklejohn. You can see a lot of fighters and it is a lot of fun. Get there on time and watch all of the fights.

I went to UFC 136. Was blown away by how nice everyone was except for Frank Mir. BJ Penn has a extremely hot cousin! Her and I had breakfast. Also BJ Penns mom is very nice!

Pride 28

Silva/Rampage

Hunt, Hendo, Cro-Cop, Barnett, Overeem, Herring, Nakamura, Alex E., Arona also featured

Lost my voice

I went to ufc 129 and 140. I was just amazed at the whole atmosphere I had such a great time. Also for both ufc's a few of my coaches were fighting on the cards so I felt really close to the fights. Great time at both.

I'm going to the Fox fight card. The only other fight card I went to was Fedor vs. Henderson which was an insane experience. The whole fight card was very mediocre but getting the opportunity to see the fedor v henderson fight was well worth it. So UFC on Fox 6 is my first UFC event, what should I expect? Also share your first live MMA experience.

You lucky S.O.B, u better post photos of the trip here

You lucky S.O.B, u better post photos of the trip here
I'm extremely upset that I didn't have a decent camera for the Fedor fight even though I didn't have that great of seats. I expect to take some pretty good ones. I would love to go the day before for the weigh ins but unfortunately I'm strapped for cash. At the Strikeforce fight I went to, they had a block party in front of the arena before the start of the event. Cung Le and another fighter(Couldn't see him) were taking pictures with fans. Hopefully there will be another situation like that.

Back