Shoop First Ever: Group Shoop

Lukn4trbl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Setting:

Steven Seagal mistakes Israel Adesanya for Anderson Silva and wants to teach him how to fight.

group.png steveShoes.png

anderson.png anderson2.png andersonFace.png

israel.png
Scene taken from this video: youtube.com/watch?v=CO5XeqaJcm4

If you have more template ideas, or background themes, post'em up and I'll add them here!

P.S. Please delete your posts if your name has been added to the
Shooper List.

Thanks!

Templates:

segal.png steve.png anderson.png anderson2.png andersonFace.png
Let's see if this idea works. I know there are several members replying at once, but here's the idea.

I'll post a template and/or a first draft edit.

After you have completed the Photo Edit, you will nominate a "volunteer Shooper" to make a small change to the image.

Please be sure to check the thread daily to keep this moving quickly.

The OP will be used as the updates for all edits so we're not chasing replies through 20+ pages.

Anyone that wants to be part of the photo editing can reply to this thread/PM me and I'll add you
to this list.

Suggestions for canvas and templates are welcome via Private Message (please) to keep the thread
clear for when we begin.

Let's see where this goes!

SHOOPERS:
- Lukn4Trbl [']
- Buff [*]
- cpIrish [*]
- Clippy
- Arqueto
- Doughie99
- in the liver
- Sansnom

@cpirish is next in line, so I'll pick him. He will have to add a confused and heartbroken Anderson Silva to the stage.

Please nominate someone and add a task once you have uploaded your image!

Last edited:
Here's the template

JUyb8gE.jpg

Let's see if this idea works. I know there are several members replying at once, but here's the idea.

One of the Sherbro members votes a "volunteer Shooper" to make a small change to the image.
After the Shooper posts their edit, another member can vote a Shooper to make another change
to the picture.

The OP will be used as the updates for all edits so we're not chasing replies through 20+ pages.

Anyone that wants to be part of the photo editing can reply to this thread/PM me and I'll add you
to this list.

Suggestions for canvas and templates are welcome via Private Message (please) to keep the thread
clear for when we begin.

@bigwaverider
@MacGregor
@Arqueto
@Low Test With da Best
@in the liver
@ ANY ONE ELSE I FORGOT

SHOOPERS:
- Lukn4Trbl

I have things to do. my niece is coming from Cali for a visit. but I can @ Tag a bunch of guys for ya.

l@nd0

Kinda glum about not being mentioned in the OP... Has it been that long...?

Last edited:
Not that bad an idea.

<5>

<PandaHi75>

I'll play.

One of the Sherbro members votes a "volunteer Shooper" to make a small change to the image.
After the Shooper posts their edit, another member can vote a Shooper to make another change
to the picture.

to this list.

clear for when we begin.

@bigwaverider
@MacGregor
@Arqueto
@Low Test With da Best
@in the liver
@ ANY ONE ELSE I FORGOT

SHOOPERS:
- Lukn4Trbl
- Buff
- cpIrish
- Clippy
- Arqueto
- Doughie99

Honored to be mentioned in your list of OGs and hell yeah im up for this.

tag me when something happens P:)

zrkAPAm.jpg

@Arqueto

I had other ideas, but I only wanted to add one thing.

Last edited:
This thread doesn't seem to have taken off much lol

I'll join

l@nd0

Kinda glum about not being mentioned in the OP... Has it been that long...?
Yea, I wasn't included either. He left out a bunch of legends, bro.

Pffft

<{hughesimpress}>

Setting:

Steven Seagal mistakes Israel Adesanya for Anderson Silva and wants to teach him how to fight.

View attachment 655647
Scene taken from this video: youtube.com/watch?v=CO5XeqaJcm4

I'll wait for more particpants, and then do the initial "Shoop" for this evening.

If you have more template ideas, or background themes, post'em up and I'll add them here!

P.S. Please delete your posts if your name has been added to the
Shooper List.

Thanks!

Templates:

View attachment 655657 View attachment 655659 View attachment 655675 View attachment 655679 View attachment 655687

to the picture.

to this list.

clear for when we begin.

@bigwaverider
@MacGregor
@Arqueto
@Low Test With da Best
@in the liver
@ ANY ONE ELSE I FORGOT

SHOOPERS:
- Lukn4Trbl
- Buff
- cpIrish