Media First ESPN card a roaring success ?

Monday: 567,000 espn+ subscriptions cancelled

I really enjoyed that card.

Seeing TJ and Hernandez get completely merked in the same night was fantastic. Dana was soo pissed putting that belt on Cejudo too.

<36>

Can't remember the last time their was such a satisfying card.

I’ve heard reports of people unable to cancel the trial.

That’s grimy.

I was very entertained. Until I had to go out after the first fight of the main card. But I kept my phone in my pocket and was again entertained when I got back to watch a replay some hours later.

Great card.

Lol Dana with the emoji. Those numbers are solid

Let's be real that's exactly what is going to happen. I canceled this morning. My ESPN app crashed on my Samsung TV twice and the commercials were redundant commercials and did I mention it had commercials?

I signed up for the free trial but they charged me anyway. The stream actually worked really well. I'm going to keep it.

The 30/30 videos are what I plan on watching if the UFC isnt on

The one they have on Ric Flair was awesome

Inb4 75% of those subscribers cancel before the first payment is even made.

Good for them. Its a shame the way the co main ended and how quick the main was though.

Its like the ufc are cursed. The first fox card was the same, jds just lays cain out - no battle whatsoever

All you poor bitches sniveling over $4.17/month.

All you poor bitches sniveling over $4.17/month.
These fools complain about having too many events of ufc on for a year... they will complain no matter what...to me you get like 30+ events on espn+ for a year cheaper than 1 entire ppv I don’t get what the complaint is about I’m happy with it... but then again I don’t live in my mom basement and have no job like most of these people on here

I already cancelled my trial subscription.

The UI is atrocious and the stream cut out multiple times. When it was actually playing, it was choppy and low quality. There should be some speed bumps with spinning up a lot of new subscribers, but obviously they had months and months to plan for this.

Absolute garbage experience. I'm one and done.

Let's be real that's exactly what is going to happen. I canceled this morning. My ESPN app crashed on my Samsung TV twice and the commercials were redundant commercials and did I mention it had commercials?
Yep. I liked the event, but the app is not great. Wanted to start subscribing to this, but they've got some work to do. Netflix and Hulu have been around forever It's ridiculous for a company as large as Disney to expect to be able to enter this market with such sub par technology

Back