First day back wrestling

TheeFaulted

Inzer Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
At 25 I had my first day back wrestling today with the local college team. The school is my alma mater, but didn't add wrestling until the semester I graduated.

It felt great to wrestle again, and those guys really kicked my butt. Sure I can hardly walk right now, but I'm pumped.

Last edited:
I am extremely glad to hear that grabbing sweaty dudes until you can't move any longer and then being enveloped with searing pain really gets you that excited? Whats next lay on the couch and listen to early elton john classics while drinking some mikes hard lemonade?

Oh my God, it's like you're in my head. How the hell did you know about the Mike's hard lemonade?!

Mikes hard lemonade= The drinks of douches when they want to chill

JK Bro

At 25 I had my first day back wrestling today with the local college team. The school is my alma mater, but didn't add wrestling until the semester I graduated.

It felt great to wrestle again, and those guys really kicked my butt. Sure I can hardly walk right now, but I'm pumped.

Good for you man! Nice to see that the college team lets you work with them. Maybe it will give hope to those that are looking to learn but feel they cannot approach the college club!

Did you learn that mean modified darce or farmaconda as they call it?

LOL

The name of the school is Hannibal LaGrange College, in Hannibal, MO.

The program is very new, it was added in 2007-2008 season, but first competitive season was the next year. I helped with practice the first year, since I couldn't qualify because I was graduating that December. But I moved away, and haven't had any oppurtunities to wrestle since.

Did you learn that mean modified darce or farmaconda as they call it?
I did get a cement mixer off a front headlock. Is that close enough? :icon_lol:

I alwys preferred a game based around 2-on-1 and front headlock series.

The name of the school is Hannibal LaGrange College, in Hannibal, MO.

The program is very new, it was added in 2007-2008 season, but first competitive season was the next year. I helped with practice the first year, since I couldn't qualify because I was graduating that December. But I moved away, and haven't had any oppurtunities to wrestle since.

I did get a cement mixer off a front headlock. Is that close enough? :icon_lol:

I alwys preferred a game based around 2-on-1 and front headlock series.

remember don't be to proud for the 5 on 2 tilt or to check for oil once and a while.

Back