First date horror stories

lowsingle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So earlier this week the online dating thread got me back into POF. I just had my first date from there, and it went pretty bad. Anyone else have some bad stories to share as well?

I'll tell mine, but its pretty long and a shortened version wouldnt do it justice, you can skip reading it and just tell yours if you like,

It was a cute girl who messaged me, at least 8/10, so after some messaging and texting, we made plans for today. When I first pulled up to her house, there was a car with a pissed off looking dude parked in front, at this point my instincts told me to run and I should've listened. However, I called her and she told me it was her brother and to park around the corner and shed come to my car. I did, and when she came to my car she was at least 30-40 lbs heavier than her picture (she later mentioned that her pictures were over a year old). Once again, I wanted to stomp the gas and leave, but I didnt want to hurt her feelings so I let her in.

I originally planned to go to a nice restaurant, but by then I just wanted to cut my losses get through the date. So I scaled back and took her to Red Robin. The entire time, she was texting. She would talk to me, then just stop and text, ignoring anything going on, like she hit the pause button on life, then suddenly hit play and act like no time has passed. It took her less than 10 minutes to start telling me about her ex drama. I completely phased out and was just watching NBA on the tv behind her head, she didnt notice at all. THEN, she got creepy. She just started going on about how handsome I am (bitch is blind, im ugly as shit) and how lucky she is to eat with me. She got really quiet and pensive for a minute then SHE LITERALLY ASKED ME TO BE HER BOYFRIEND AND ASKED MY WEEKLY SCHEDULE SO SHE CAN PLAN ALL OF OUR DATES. I laughed it off, asked for the check, then thought better of it and just handed the server enough money to easily cover the bill+tip.

The whole car ride back to her house, she kept trying to make out with me and also demonstrate how good of a singer she is by singing full volume along with the radio. Once we got to her house, HER FUCKING EX WAS STILL SITTING OUT FRONT. So i parked around the corner (still thinking it was her brother) and thats when she told me who it was. I then told her "it was nice meeting you, so...", before she cut me off and asked if I wanted to sneak past her ex and come in. I declined and left as fast as I could.

Im still trying to process what the fuck just happened. I didnt know I signed up for this.

You were almost the meat in a freaky sandwich.

Ha, that was pretty good. I have one that's sort of similar.

I met this girl online. She's was good looking in her pictures. I got her to send me some nudes. She had gigantic knockers. I can't remember her size but I remember some of my other girlfriends telling me that that size didn't even exist. She lived a couple hours away and I didn't have a car at the time so she said she would come to me. The next day she texted me telling me that she was on her way but her car was broke so she was having her friend drive her. It was a man friend. Once I met him I realized he was one of those poor friend zoned chaps. I can't imagine why he agreed to drive her, maybe he thought he could **** block me. Also, I can't understand why she thought it was a good idea have this guy drive her. I could've waited for her car to be fixed.

They arrive, she's fatter than in her pictures. She has a pretty face though and those tits were real so I was still down. I took her to a bar. She then tells me she is younger than what she told me online. She can't drink but they still let her in. It's just me and her friend drinking. We don't stay long. We leave and pickup some beer and decide to hang out at my place. After about the most awkward 20 minutes of drinking and small chat I've ever had to endure she asks where the bathroom is. I tell her I'll show her. It's upstairs right next my bedroom.

We came back downstairs 12 hours later. She was actually really good in bed and she was not quiet. Her friend had to stay downstairs and listen to us have sex all night. We didn't even have a tv he could watch.

In bed she gave me her grandmothers ring to signify how much I meant to her. They left the next morning and I had to wear that girly ring in public for an hour while we got breakfast.

A week later she realized she made a mistake be giving me that ring, maybe because I wasn't replying to any of her texts. I sent it back to her in the mail.

jesus fucking christ, she already texted me. i wish i was mean enough to tell her to leave me alone, but im beta as fuck, so ill just ignore her

Shit like this makes you want to give up dating altogether.

No kidding. I've experienced more stuff like this than regular healthy flings. Girls often wonder why I'm not currently seeing anyone. I just shrug my shoulders and tell them that I have high standards...which is not true in the slightest.

Ha, that was pretty good. I have one that's sort of similar.

I met this girl online. She's was good looking in her pictures. I got her to send me some nudes. She had gigantic knockers. I can't remember her size but I remember some of my other girlfriends telling me that that size didn't even exist. She lived a couple hours away and I didn't have a car at the time so she said she would come to me. The next day she texted me telling me that she was on her way but her car was broke so she was having her friend drive her. It was a man friend. Once I met him I realized he was one of those poor friend zoned chaps. I can't imagine why he agreed to drive her, maybe he thought he could **** block me. Also, I can't understand why she thought it was a good idea have this guy drive her. I could've waited for her car to be fixed.

They arrive, she's fatter than in her pictures. She has a pretty face though and those tits were real so I was still down. I took her to a bar. She then tells me she is younger than what she told me online. She can't drink but they still let her in. It's just me and her friend drinking. We don't stay long. We leave and pickup some beer and decide to hang out at my place. After about the most awkward 20 minutes of drinking and small chat I've ever had to endure she asks where the bathroom is. I tell her I'll show her. It's upstairs right next my bedroom.

We came back downstairs 12 hours later. She was actually really good in bed and she was not quiet. Her friend had to stay downstairs and listen to us have sex all night. We didn't even have a tv he could watch.

In bed she gave me her grandmothers ring to signify how much I meant to her. They left the next morning and I had to wear that girly ring in public for an hour while we got breakfast.

A week later she realized she made a mistake be giving me that ring, maybe because I wasn't replying to any of her texts. I sent it back to her in the mail.

oh god, i feel so bad for that guy. why would he even go along with that? fuck.

and lol the part with thebra size didnt exist reminded me

while we were eating, i mentioned that im a personal trainer. she started telling me about how much she exercises (yeah right). I asked her how much she runs. SHE TOLD ME SHE RUNS 5 MILES IN HALF AN HOUR. i just fucking stared at her, i felt like middle school when kids didnt know about weed and say the smoked a whole pound or something. I didnt even bother to say anything, i just looked down and kept eating

You were almost the meat in a freaky sandwich.

I literally spat out my water reading this!

Some corkers in this thread already.

I hooked up with a girl interstate (met her at a festival and I was staying in a hotel) and her male friend dropped me off at the airport - it was awkward as heck. But nothing compared to the two stories above.

oh god, i feel so bad for that guy. why would he even go along with that? fuck.

and lol the part with thebra size didnt exist reminded me

while we were eating, i mentioned that im a personal trainer. she started telling me about how much she exercises (yeah right). I asked her how much she runs. SHE TOLD ME SHE RUNS 5 MILES IN HALF AN HOUR. i just fucking stared at her, i felt like middle school when kids didnt know about weed and say the smoked a whole pound or something. I didnt even bother to say anything, i just looked down and kept eating

I would've laughed in her face. Then I would've told her that we should have a race. Five laps around the block and if she can catch me I'll have sex with her. Of course I would've got in the car and drove away after the first lap. You know, just in case she tried to break one of my legs.

met a british girl on pof. pics of her were nice she was listed as as 5'7 130lbs and had brown long hair. she seemed nice in the messages so we decided to hook up at a little eatery in manhatten.

we meet outside a DQ and there she was 5"7 130lbs and looked fine. until she opened her mouth, her teeth oh god her teeth were all clunky and slighty stained yellow with some gaps and what preceeded was her voice. a shrill heavy english accent which spoke with all the class of a duck.

i froze in place after being witness to this thing when she leaned in to kiss me on the cheek, i immeadiately pulled away and said to her i cant understand what she is saying and that she should see a denist to which the bitch giggled shyly and and said guys always say that.

the she said if i take her to lunch (i was literally lip reading) she would give me a blowjob. i told her to to go back to chewing wood.

I just spit out my coffee. I might have said, "anything but a blowjob". Actually no, I would've taken the blow job.

Met a nice girl through a mutual friend. We decide to have dinner one night. All went well, she was quiet and I was charming. After dinner we decide to go out to a club for some cocktails. Met up with some of her friends and some of my buddies. And boy, my date had far too much to drink. I didn't like who she was while drunk, all she wanted to do was complain, plus she was sloppy as all hell. I only had two beers and baby sat her ass for the next three hours while bar hopping. At bar break I decide to drive her and one of her friends home. The friend was smoking hot, and giving me 'the look'. Turns out they were roommates. I'm invited in, I go in. The date is just laying on the love seat, texting while covering one eye. I'm on the couch.....with the friend. The friend and I share some mixed drinks, then lay down together under a blanket. My date is completely oblivious to whats going on, I'm spooning the friend and begin feeling her up. She can't help but notice the crowding in my jeans, and pulls her pants down. I pull mine down. IN. Things get a little carried away, and we're going at full bore in open view. Finally my date notices, yells at us, and goes to her room. We continue, eventually making our way to the bedroom. She's got an air matress.....I quickly found out why. Won't go into detail, but use your imagination. Wait, this didn't turn out bad after all. I love my life.

met a british girl on pof. pics of her were nice she was listed as as 5'7 130lbs and had brown long hair. she seemed nice in the messages so we decided to hook up at a little eatery in manhatten.

we meet outside a DQ and there she was 5"7 130lbs and looked fine. until she opened her mouth, her teeth oh god her teeth were all clunky and slighty stained yellow with some gaps and what preceeded was her voice. a shrill heavy english accent which spoke with all the class of a duck.

i froze in place after being witness to this thing when she leaned in to kiss me on the cheek, i immeadiately pulled away and said to her i cant understand what she is saying and that she should see a denist to which the bitch giggled shyly and and said guys always say that.

the she said if i take her to lunch (i was literally lip reading) she would give me a blowjob. i told her to to go back to chewing wood.

U-WOT-M8.jpg

not but really, that mustve been awkward. i probably wouldve taken the blowjob, cant see her teeth during anyways

I demand MORE....love these type of threads, I'm lonely so I have no story to add,

Met a nice girl through a mutual friend. We decide to have dinner one night. All went well, she was quiet and I was charming. After dinner we decide to go out to a club for some cocktails. Met up with some of her friends and some of my buddies. And boy, my date had far too much to drink. I didn't like who she was while drunk, all she wanted to do was complain, plus she was sloppy as all hell. I only had two beers and baby sat her ass for the next three hours while bar hopping. At bar break I decide to drive her and one of her friends home. The friend was smoking hot, and giving me 'the look'. Turns out they were roommates. I'm invited in, I go in. The date is just laying on the love seat, texting while covering one eye. I'm on the couch.....with the friend. The friend and I share some mixed drinks, then lay down together under a blanket. My date is completely oblivious to whats going on, I'm spooning the friend and begin feeling her up. She can't help but notice the crowding in my jeans, and pulls her pants down. I pull mine down. IN. Things get a little carried away, and we're going at full bore in open view. Finally my date notices, yells at us, and goes to her room. We continue, eventually making our way to the bedroom. She's got an air matress.....I quickly found out why. Won't go into detail, but use your imagination. Wait, this didn't turn out bad after all. I love my life.

goddamn thats awesome, i had something similar freshman year of college but it wasnt after a date.

basically, i was at a party and there was a really wasted girl who kept hitting on me. she had a really hot friend who was also pretty fucked up. they wanted to come back to my friends dorm room that i was staying at (his roommate was gone on vacation). I tried to pass along the drunker one to my buddy and take the hot one onto the bottom bunk with me. However, she was fucking dedicated to getting in bed with me. The hot one said she was scared of sleeping on the top bunk so she got in on the other side of me, sandwiching me.

I was being a fucking pussy so i just kinda laid there pretending to be sleeping for like 10 minutes then slowly pretended to be moving in my sleep and start feeling her up. She gave a little moan, and i was instantly overwhelmingly horny. It was like throwing meat in front of a dog. I started fingering her and she was stroking my crotch, and i involuntarily started dry humping her.

once i started moving my hips, the uglier girl thought i was playfully pushing her off the edge of the bed. she kept saying "stop it, stop pushing me off, im not kidding, hehehehe" and shit like that. then she realized and was like "WHAT... what the... what the fuck... are you.". at that point, i was beyond reason and thought i could somehow pull her into it, so i reached back at her crotch, trying to reach into her jeans, but she got REALLY mad and stormed out of the room. the hot girl kept going with it for like 5 minutes, then kept saying she was worried for her friend and left after her.

after like 2 hours of counting the seconds with a raging boner, i came to terms that she wasnt coming back. so i spent the night trying to jerk it as silently as possible and hoping that my friend wasnt awake above me

it was the second closest ive ever come to a threeway and was pretty worth it in hindsight

I laughed hard at the Red Robin part. She wanted the low single bad.

it was the second closest ive ever come to a threeway and was pretty worth it in hindsight

Keep hanging out with girls in pairs who've been drinking, you'll land a threeway buddy.

I feel like you are setting up for the sequel

the first one wasnt as good of a story. basically in high school, i was at a party and my girlfriend was making out with another girl because they were both shitfaced drunk. we ended up in a bedroom alone somehow, and i pretended to be more drunk than i was and "mistake" her friend for my girl. i said my girlfriends name "graaace" and came forward, and we made out for like 10 seconds. then grace said "thats not me!" and pulled me off and onto her. then i started undressing her, and th friend started wrestling around with both of us. i started struggling to pull their shirts off and they were letting me while making out with each other

then some drunk asshole opened the door to the room and both my girlfriend and her friend darted into the bathroom to put their clothes back on

so nothing ended up happening and we never mentioned it again

sorry for the disappointing story

they were hot as fuck, hottest girlfriend i ever had
they were both asian and looked like twins
i still think about it when i have sex and cant get off

I'm 25 now and I have a ton of these stories.

I was a virgin at the time and I went to get food with the hottest chick at work one night. We went back to my place, made out, I got a bj and everything, then when it came time to have sex she told me she had her period/she wasnt having sex tonight, so I put up no resistance. I was devastated, and then I opened my mouth to ppl at work how I got a bj from her. I had plausible denial on my side, but she heard and didn't believe that I didn't say anything. I never got to hang out with her again, and one of my buddies who I was asking advice this whole time ended up boinking her and knocking her up. Needless to say that friendship ended violently, the snake he was.

I went out with a 26 year old girl when I was 21 too. My dad set me up with her, and it was a blind date. We met at a restaurant and she immediately checked out my body, so i'm in right? Wrong. After some good conversation we went to the movies but she walked in front of me by like 5 paces the whole time, and had absolutely no sense of humor. It was horrible.

Good thing I found a great girl after her, and a few girls after that one here I am with the hottest chick I've ever dated, sexy as hell

ive had shit like the second date, some girls just dont know how to go into "romantic" mode and act like theyre at work or someshit

worked out for you in end though

Back