Media First and last KJ Noons in depth interview

Rich Clementi another guy that comes to mind as an underrated guy from that time
Same here. Sad that his last run he was on 7 fight win streak in ufc, on the verge of a title shot and then he gets gray Maynard and got snooze fest for 15 mins

KJ was a decent boxer for an MMA guy, but he lost every big fight he was in, and had terrible luck with injuries.

I'm not surprised he doesn't care any more tbh...

tumblr_m6z6leMg0B1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Last edited:
Same here. Sad that his last run he was on 7 fight win streak in ufc, on the verge of a title shot and then he gets gray Maynard and got snooze fest for 15 mins

didn't remember him going on that long of a run, sherdog says 4 fight win streak in the ufc with some fights in other organizations mixed in during that

didn't remember him going on that long of a run, sherdog says 4 fight win streak in the ufc with some fights in other organizations mixed in during that

He might have did that left and came back quick. He did beat Anthony Johnson in that run I think though

RIP.

He was good in Strikeforce. Somehow, I don't remember a single one of his UFC fights lol.

He aint dead you guys. Hes just not active anymore

He was one of many of the SF fighters that made me into MMA fan. Strikeforce was the GOAT American org as far as I'm concerned

Man strike force was my shit. I made this years ago. Still one of the most fun projects I did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back