Fireworks

prod2821

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Anyone getting fireworks this year for New Years Eve? If you did what did you get?

I got some artillery shells, some Black Cats, and a couple of fountains

20121229_224012-1_zps8d82b17c.jpg

Illegal in my state. In my other state you only get BS ones made for fathers to show off to their kids and such.

I was in Tennessee a while back and should have picked some up. They have fireworks stores at literally every exit.

I'll be picking some up tomorrow. I meant to today, but I've been sick all day. I'll get a bunch of lady bugs and mortars and stuff. Plus, I like the 1,000 mats of firecrackers.

No Superman's?

DSC06112.JPG

Pfftt, some DC fan you are! (jk)

didn't see those where I went

hey Charlie which firework stand you going to? Little Eddies on Potranco has some good deals

Anyone getting fireworks this year for New Years Eve? If you did what did you get?

I got some artillery shells, some Black Cats, and a couple of fountains

20121229_224012-1_zps8d82b17c.jpg

Which stand did you got to? I-35? 1604?

You better not live near me and light that shit off or I will straight up murder your ass.

I was thinking about driving over to Indiana and buying some since Illinois is full of bleeding heart queers that made them illegal.

Actually, I probably shouldn't buy them because I'm an absolute terror with them. I have a police confrontation every July 4.

Making out with drunk chicks > Firewo.... Oh Wait is that a TEXAS STAR.

Fuck that, im going out with Prod to light fireworks.

Making out with drunk chicks > Firewo.... Oh Wait is that a TEXAS STAR.

Fuck that, im going out with Prod to light fireworks.

you know i can have both and Iam going to

waste of money unless you are 14 and blowing shit up,then its fun

Wow! You can actually buy Black Cats legally?
They are illegal in most states.

I moved to south america a month ago. I've heard rather powerful fireworks every day I've been here. I've manufactured my own Al/KClO4 10, 50, and 100 gram pipe bombs errr, I mean firecrackers.

So much fun to be had.

Wow! You can actually buy Black Cats legally?
They are illegal in most states.

yeah that's what I thought too, but this little stand here is kind of hidden had them so of course I had to buy them

I would've bought some but i'm surprisingly broke right now.

Back