News Firefighter in NYC Caught the Corona

JOE QUEEF

Red Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
after Hasidic teen allegedly sneezed into his face

" one firefighter was inspecting a hydrant when he was approached by “three Hasidic Jewish teens.”

The trio “taunted him and asked him if he was afraid of the coronavirus,” the letter says.

“After repeated attempts to keep distance from the boys, one of them sneezed into his face and they ran off,” it says."

https://nypost.com/2020/04/04/nyc-firefighter-gets-coronavirus-after-teen-sneezes-on-him/

How some folks live outside of reality...

Cocksuckers need beating on the spot.

They also use those curly sideburns like nunchuks and go 4-loko.

Now imagine if someone did this to a Jew. It would be an instant hate crime.

Now imagine if someone did this to a Jew. It would be an instant hate crime.

Ummmm.......

Sattar graduated from the Fire Academy in October 2017. He is the eldest son of Ahmed Abdel Sattar, who was convicted in 2005 of “soliciting crimes of violence” and conspiracy to murder Jews.

a transcript of the sneeze has been released

"hhaaaaaaaaaaa-J______wwwww".. (mods please don't ban me).

Ummmm.......

Sattar graduated from the Fire Academy in October 2017. He is the eldest son of Ahmed Abdel Sattar, who was convicted in 2005 of “soliciting crimes of violence” and conspiracy to murder Jews.

It happens that fast.

Anti-semitic firefighter encourages hate against Jewish teens

Why they gotta be teens? The only thing relevant is Jews did this, not what nor to whom.

Why they gotta be teens? The only thing relevant is Jews did this, not what nor to whom.

Well if you're making up a story you have to really go for it don't you and fill in all the details.
If it happened why the fuck didn't the firefighter run after and catch the little shit? Any normal person would have done, if it really happened.

Plus they got mental powers and bend precious metals!!

I guess Stormfront is gaining a new firefighter soon.

normally my recommendation is always "hang them in the street"

but consider it was a boy and not a man, I think soccer kicking every single one of his teeth out is a fair punishment here.

Well if you're making up a story you have to really go for it don't you and fill in all the details.
If it happened why the fuck didn't the firefighter run after and catch the little shit? Any normal person would have done, if it really happened.

run after and tackle a teenager? I think most people would worry about being sued and losing everything or getting thrown in jail, right or wrong.

35j7zhi8t7r41.jpg

The hasidics in New York and New Jersey have not listened to any of the warnings during this pandemic.

Every day there is a new article of them breaking the rules, having weddings in their yards, gathering for services and ultimately becoming infected with this virus.

Places like Lakewood NJ and NY state are having a very tough right now. These people are all dickheads.

Jews are P4P the cutest religion people

Kinda like midgets, when I see one I want to stroke it

This appears to be a personal dispute.

Back