• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Firas Zahabi thinks he would beat Artem in a fight

i didnt watch the video, but if that idiot really said that he needs to get slapped. I would be the one to do it, i'd love to slap Firas the wannabe philosopher.

what was there to get banned for?? are you dumb? or just muslim?

What's the point of being so needlessly insulting?

The poster I replied to is going around making incendiary remarks and he already looked to have double yellow, unless its some kind of a trick. It was a simple concern.

Also, not a muslim. I have big reservations about islam myself, but theres some outright anti-muslim undertones to this thread. I genuinely thought that type of stuff isn't allowed on these forums but I guess I was wrong.

Zahabi is an armchair philosopher and has produced nothing of note besides riding GSP's coattails.

All this talk of Tristar and how brilliant he is. It's embarrassing.

I cringe every time he says he toys with students.

he only has produced gsp and rory... how many camps have produced 2 of the best ww ever?

hes legit as fuck, and actally trains with all of his students.

Firas spars hard with fighters in his gym so it's not inconceivable that he could "defend himself" against the worst male fighter on the roster.

Canadian Edmund would KTFO Irish Edmund that is for sure.

Come on guys you turned this thread into a serious annoying debate. Chill the fuck out. Where are all the Artem memes?

America is fucked if people with college degrees didn't get what Firas was saying about Newton's laws...

michael johnson isn't a good, when he lost to artem

Back