Finally!

ditchbankbandit

Zia for life, Apache forever
@Brown
Reaction score
I finally--after all these years--get to go to a UFC event! We have one of the best gyms here in Burque and now we finally get an event! Super duper excited!

I finally--after all these years--get to go to a UFC event! We have one of the best gyms here in Burque and now we finally get an event! Super duper excited!

WOOT WOOT. I'm excited for you, enjoy, live MMA is the kitties titties.

good for you bro, you will have a blast

I got to the one in Detroit...matt hughes finished in seconds and the rampage vs lyoto disaster of a fight...Hope yours is better lol. Have fun.

My one and only live UFC experience was a disappointment. Will not go again unless for very cheap.

I haven't heard anyone say super duper since I was a kid lol good for you TS. Should be a great card tonight.

My one and only live UFC experience was a disappointment. Will not go again unless for very cheap.

My first was two. Mine was 130 with the awesome main event of Rampage/Hamill. I've been to several more since then Fox 9, 136, 166 and had fun at them all except 130

Have fun bruv!

Yo man, theres no way you are not going to have a blast. Enjoy

Finally! It was a blast, just like you guys said it would be. Maybe next time we can get a PPV card! Super duper!

Awesome for you.

I expect a full report sometime tomorrow after the card

Edit: thought this was a new thread

Last edited:
shit that is what I get for drinking...

You will have a ball. I went to 110 in Sydney and it was the best day of fights.

Edit: hahaha I should have checked the date first...... Also drinking

Last edited:
Have fun!! I went to 97, 104, 115, 129 and 149. All were great except 149 cause of all the injuries, still worth going and can't wait to go again. You're gonna love it.

Back