• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally, we have a British Champion material

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Darren-Till.png

dana-white-money-e1391096326933.jpg

WW champ in 3 years. title fight in Beatle's hometown

3 years? Dude could be in line for a shot in a year if he keeps it up. Not much faith, eh?

He could literally be two fights away from a shot

ufc liverpool. leave wallet and valubles at home people

You expect him to have a knee surgery ?
3yrs ?

Did he just beat the #6 or I'm wrong ?

We'll know soon enough if he is a real contender

When I watched his post fight interview he reminded me of tony bellew it was awesome Perry vs till will be such a marketable fight

Lmao gotta love the Bisping snub in this thread.

I have yet to see this guy fight. Is he really that good? Who would you compare him to in terms of fight style?

Just another hypetrain to be derailed. Not as bad as Mike Perry one, but not too far behind

I have yet to see this guy fight. Is he really that good? Who would you compare him to in terms of fight style?

He fights a bit like Conor to be honest, the stance and movement is similar. Minus the kicks I think.

He may be a promising 24 year old prospect but if he fights Platinum he goes the Erick Silva route - dose of reality for sherdog

Back