Finally summer is over

Halfway through spring here and half my chilli plants haven’t fruited, I’m fucked.

Here in Louisiana it's already starting to get hot as hell and Summer is still a ways away! I love having an easy Winter but Summer here is :(. Gets so hot you get mad for no reason. You can be naked with 2 fans blowing on you and you'll still be pouring sweat. Can't wait!
Bro this is my last summer dealing with this shit, I just can't anymore.

It snowed about 13/14 years ago and before that 100 years ago.

We have cold (about 2°C or even 0°C) but it never snows there.

You have to go south to see snow.

0 C or 2 C

cold

ZlE2HgB.jpg

0 C or 2 C

cold

ZlE2HgB.jpg

Yeah man you Finnish are fucked up.
Just had a chat with my girl yesterday, she was wearing a fucking tank top, saying she was so happy the T was finally getting warm.
And it was EIGHT fucking degrees. EIGHT. How the fuck do you wear a tank top with 8 degrees?

Yeah man you Finnish are fucked up.
Just had a chat with my girl yesterday, she was wearing a fucking tank top, saying she was so happy the T was finally getting warm.
And it was EIGHT fucking degrees. EIGHT. How the fuck do you wear a tank top with 8 degrees?

dude 8 is warm as fuck

i walk around in adidas tracksuit at until like - 2C

i put on a jacket at minus 5-10 celsius

dude 8 is warm as fuck

i walk around in adidas tracksuit at until like - 2C

i put on a jacket at minus 5-10 celsius

It literally almost never gets colder than 5 to 3 degrees here.
You'll find me wearing two sweaters stacked on my cold ass.

It literally almost never gets colder than 5 to 3 degrees here.
You'll find me wearing two sweaters stacked on my cold ass.

On the other hand i feel like dying at plus 30 celsius whole body sweating like a pig even if naked

0 C or 2 C

cold

ZlE2HgB.jpg
In my defense is pretty humid. But yeah.. you are a fucking snowman dude.

Anyways... we are used to warmer temperatures. For me 25ºC is super nice. 30ºC is a little hot but nothing too terrible. It only starts to bother me when it's more than 32ºC and I have to wear long sleeves and long pants.
Pretty sure you would have a bad time under those conditions.

PS: Temperature reaches 40ºC during a heat wave. I remember one day it was 46ºC. Now THAT was unbearable.

In my defense is pretty humid. But yeah.. you are a fucking snowman dude.

Anyways... we are used to warmer temperatures. For me 25ºC is super nice. 30ºC is a little hot but nothing too terrible. It only starts to bother me when it's more than 32ºC and I have to wear long sleeves and long pants.
Pretty sure you would have a bad time under those conditions.

PS: Temperature reaches 40ºC during a heat wave. I remember one day it was 46ºC. Now THAT was unbearable.
Where im from its 30c+ most of the year, july is the only really "cold" month sometimes it makes like 9c at late night

I like summer but I get annoyed after 1 month of temperatures over 30ºC.

Luckly here we have 2 or 2 and a half months of heat.

Back