FINALLY- something to clean and purify mouthguards!

MMAGearZone

White Belt
Reaction score
we just received our new mouthguard cleaner into stock. it looks like an alka seltzer tablet. Its very easy to use. Once a week you put your mouthguard into some water, drop in a tablet. Let it sit for a bit. The tablet dissolves and totally sanitizes the guard as well as giving it a nice minty taste that lasts a couple of uses.

For this month anyone who buys an OPROShield mouthguard from our site will get 1 month's worth of free mouthguard tablets!

Any questions you can PM me here or shoot us an email through our contact page.

Yep....denture cleaner.
Mouthwash works too...

I've just used toothpaste. I've got mouthwash though, that would be easier.

Just throw it in with the dishes, right there with the silverware and other things that go in your mouth (I hand wash, but no idea if the dishwasher would ruin it).

Takes about 5 seconds extra and costs nothing.

yeah, those all work too, lol.

these are the most sanitary way to guarantee that all bacteria are killed. but yes, the other methods do work as well. depends how much you want to do. personally, no way i would put my mouthguard into a dishwasher. that one i have to say I dont like.

Polident works also. Not quite the same, but yes it does work. For the cost of the polident though you could get far more of these.

for those of you who dont wear dentures and are looking for or need a new mouthguard this is a good deal for you. :icon_chee

plus these are the best mouthguards I've ever seen or used. they have inner fins to guarantee they lock tight around the tooth, gums, and hold firm to the mouth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back