Finally found a proper Gfy/clip of Bendo's finish

Don't have a gif of that amazing finish but does anyone have a gif of Anthony Pettis' reaction when benson said during his list fight speech, "the champ isn't defending the belt".... I bet Mel gave Pettis a quick look like "oh snap son, he calling u out"

Don't have a gif of that amazing finish but does anyone have a gif of Anthony Pettis' reaction when benson said during his list fight speech, "the champ isn't defending the belt".... I bet Mel gave Pettis a quick look like "oh snap son, he calling u out"

i don't think he meant it disrespectfully, he's been saying he'll fight the top guys since the belt isn't being defended

Bendo is da man !

Most people don't know how to make a decent GIF...

Making a GIF longer than 10 seconds long defeats the purpose of the GIF entirely. Who the fuck would make a 40MB gif? A 360p video of the entire fight probably wouldn't take 40mb of space.

Great gif and a great finish.

Does that super long uppercut have a specific name? Seems like a very useful punch, but you don't see people trying it much.

Benson finished someone?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I will be in my basement preparing for the apocalypse

i don't think he meant it disrespectfully, he's been saying he'll fight the top guys since the belt isn't being defended

Whilst I kind of agree, I also think he's saying "I may have lost to Pettis, but at least I'm not having every second year off"

Benson finished someone?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I will be in my basement preparing for the apocalypse

more like in the basement jacking off when your mom leaves for work

ye71z.gif

Just made this from the vid.

That lead uppercut + left cross reminds me of Conor McGregor vs Holloway.

Great combination by Bendo.

Back