Finally beat Resident Evil 5!

chipsnbbqsauce

Blunts are great
@Blue
Reaction score
I always had trouble with this game. I play single player maybe thats why?! I beat 1 2 3 4 6 but not 5 and 7. It took me awhile to get into it too but once I did I loved it.I'm old I'm 38 so I beat 1 2 and 3 on ps one. Love the part 2 remake and love revelations 2! Did anyone else have trouble With part 5??

You da man TS

I dont remember RE5 being super difficult, it did have some of the coolest scenes in the series even though its like a mid tier RE game. Glad you beat it, which one is your fav TS?

RE7 was surprisingly good. A return to form for the series. You should play it.

After RE6 I buried the series in my mind. Oh what a terrible game. I told my self never again but reluctantly gave 7 a chance.

I think the only part that was hard to get through for me was the zombie crocodile area. That was probably more down to be being a shit scared bitch though.

I found RE 5 easier without a friend lol I always found the AI for Sheva way more reliable.

I think the only part that was hard to get through for me was the zombie crocodile area. That was probably more down to be being a shit scared bitch though.

I found RE 5 easier without a friend lol I always found the AI for Sheva way more reliable.

I was the opposite. I had to partner with my brother to beat it. That battle with the bulkheads was a bitch the first time through because we didn't ration ammo properly. We spent a long time just surviving. lol

Now we play it to shoot the shit with infinite ammo and just wreck everything. It's a fun game to play if you want to kill an hour or two.

I barely remember it but don't remember it being too hard. I thought 7 was probably the hardest out of all of them. Especially the early parts. It also seemed the most difficult puzzle wise. A great game though and should be next on your list.

RE5 was very arcadey, not that I'm complaining. Did not like 7 at all, felt more like Outlast than Resident Evil.
My personal favorite has to be RE1HD remake, something about the static camera angles and the mansion I really dig

Good for you, bud. Could never get into it myself. I’ve tried multiple times but it never hooked me.

I got annoyed at the gameplay after 10 minutes and gave up.

Good for you, bud. Could never get into it myself. I’ve tried multiple times but it never hooked me.
What about RE6 and RE4?

RE5 has some amazing moments, and some great sections but its wrapped in mediocrity and aged colour scheme. I hate that period of the PS3/X360 era here everything had to be dark and brown-y, just looks bad.

What about RE6 and RE4?

RE5 has some amazing moments, and some great sections but its wrapped in mediocrity and aged colour scheme. I hate that period of the PS3/X360 era here everything had to be dark and brown-y, just looks bad.
I’ve played the balls off of 4 on multiple platforms.

Haven’t even given 6 a try.

Just seems like I’d have to invest a lot of time to finish 5 and if it’s not grabbing me I don’t see the point.

I’ve played the balls off of 4 on multiple platforms.

Just seems like I’d have to invest a lot of time to finish 5 and if it’s not grabbing me I don’t see the point.
6 is way longer and worse lol

RE5 was difficult because the combat took some adjusting to, especially if you came off something like Dead Space like I did.

Once I got the hang of the combat however, it wasn't too hard.

Hardest part of the game for me was at the beginning when fighting with your back against the fence.

I always had trouble with this game. I play single player maybe thats why?! I beat 1 2 3 4 6 but not 5 and 7. It took me awhile to get into it too but once I did I loved it.I'm old I'm 38 so I beat 1 2 and 3 on ps one. Love the part 2 remake and love revelations 2! Did anyone else have trouble With part 5??

Congrats :cool:

Dude do yourself a favor and don't play 6. It's a cluster fuck. It's not just a bad Resident Evil, its a bad game.

Last edited: