Shoop **FINAL ROUND!! MS PAINT V3 VOTING THREAD!! COME VOTE!!

You get 4 votes. Vote for your 4 favorite Paints.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and i already said that that would have been a fuckton of work and i couldnt be bothered. if id let that hold me back there would be no video at all and probably most of those shoops would be lost forever because the threads were permanently lost

as it stands nobody else made any videos at all, much less ones with the names listed.

but yeah you're welcome, glad you enjoyed the record i made of hundreds of shoops, which is the only record in existence. no need to say thanks for the effort or anything like that!

everybody is really good at thinking up work that someone else should do

btw theres another vid i made of more shoops but that doesnt have names either

Bruh, why are you acting all offended when my suggestion was to the good folks who organize these events, not you?

Here's the original premise: the forum admins should be more proactive in preserving these work of arts for future prosperity, rather than leaving it to us posters. After all, they are much more in the known as to the authorship of each piece, and they are in position to back them up before each forum maintenance/overhaul/migration.

It's too bad that so many past entries are lost forever, for various reasons. I think the first 5 MS Paint threads just simply went up in smoke when the forum migrated to the new software.

Would be so awesome if Sherdog actually have a gallery/depository to keep these works of art safe for as long as the site is active.

Do you disagree with that? No? Fantastic!

@in the liver has a couple of videos of a lot of the paints.

Not sure how far back they go though

I also managed to save quite a few paintings from v3 forward, with their author's names copy/pasted as the files names when I downloaded them. I will be glad to send them in if the forum have an official gallery dedicated to them :)

Last edited:
We have found the dumbest people on Sherdog.

This is a list of the fools who voted for #6 AFTER it was DQ'd. They need to be shamed.... badly.

@kiley_sean, @Hotora86, @frederick, @Steve-French, @vilainboy, @D 1 Wrestler, @kcmoguy26, @StayCranked, @sakionsunday, @xMsBarnez, @rambosabeast, @You no hespect, @MCDojoMMA, @Only Here for Attachments, @jojoRed, @RNC555

giphy.gif
I'm just a rebel like that bro.
Fuck the system!
Any system!

EDIT:
I just saw I'm with D1_fucktard on that list.
NOW I feel shame.
Please forgive me.

Last edited:
We are doing ISL next for these UFC events.

UFC 242: Khabib vs. Poirier Sep 7, 2019
UFC 241: Cormier vs. Miocic 2 Aug 17, 2019

It could happen to anyone...

:D
Some very shoopable fighters on that card. ISL will bring the lulz.

69C4088F-B1C6-4CA4-9FA9-DC7F10A2A04E.png

Some very shoopable fighters on that card. ISL will bring the lulz.

View attachment 620657

Hell yea that's a great pic to show the shoop potential on UFC 241. 3.5 weeks away which means ISL sign ups will probably the weekend after this one coming up.

Hell yea that's a great pic to show the shoop potential on UFC 241. 3.5 weeks away which means ISL sign ups will probably the weekend after this one coming up.

I leave for an Alaskan cruise Saturday for a week. By the time I get back I will be all zen and ready for ISL.

I leave for an Alaskan cruise Saturday for a week. By the time I get back I will be all zen and ready for ISL.

If the Polar Bears don't eat you. Wolverines up there too. I've heard at least two stories of them killing healthy Polar Bears. They got these things called Elephant Seals. Look at their skulls. One bite and forget it. Make sure to leave me your iPad in your Will before you go.

m377aQ8.jpg

Then there was this guy just walking through town and a freaking Moose fooked him up.

This teacher was out for a jog and he got killed by wolves. Shitty way to die cause they pretty much just chew on you till the end - eaten alive by wolves sucks. https://www.adn.com/outdoors/article/wolves-killed-alaska-teacher-2010-state-says/2011/12/07/

Glaciers up there make these huge "calving" waves which I think are technically a tsunami. Hawaiians no care brah. We surf em.

Don't forget to leave me your iPad bro. :D

Last edited:
Hmm... That hooker you sent to deliver my ticket, still hasn't arrived.

<{1-10}>

If the Polar Bears don't eat you. Wolverines up there too. I've heard at least two stories of them killing healthy Polar Bears. They got these things called Elephant Seals. Look at their skulls. One bite and forget it. Make sure to leave me your iPad in your Will before you go.

m377aQ8.jpg

Then there was this guy just walking through town and a freaking Moose fooked him up.

This teacher was out for a jog and he got killed by wolves. Shitty way to die cause they pretty much just chew on you till the end - eaten alive by wolves sucks. https://www.adn.com/outdoors/article/wolves-killed-alaska-teacher-2010-state-says/2011/12/07/

Glaciers up there make these huge "calving" waves which I think are technically a tsunami. Hawaiians no care brah. We surf em.

Don't forget to leave me your iPad bro. :D

Yikes! We stop in Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan. I’ll make sure there are people I can outrun when I go hiking.

Yikes! We stop in Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan. I’ll make sure there are people I can outrun when I go hiking.

Told you you needed a Wampa.

Last edited:
Back