Final nail!

devilfisted

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know a lot has been made about how the Rebok deal will hurt the lower tier fighters... But has the UFC put the final nail in the coffin of a dying industry in MMA clothing? I know a lot of the clothing line suck.

No. MMA clothing is terrible and will never be more than a niche thing anyway

/thread

The foil dragons and skulls are up in heaven now thanks to that reebok deal

I agree with those going away. Some are apart of the sport and deserve to be in the UFC. I don't own anything tapout but they helped build the sport.

does anybody still wear reebok? Bellator may counter with a LA gear or British Knights sponsorship deal.

Reebok seems to have an affinity for fad sports with D level athletes. First it's Crossfit, now UFC...maybe this summer it'll be the official apparel for American Ninja Warrior contestants.

MMA simply needs to do what other sports do with their clothing merch.

Stop with the weird peacocking t-shirts. That shit's offensive.

It's like they try to make the shirts as obnoxious and douchey as humanly possible.

I laughed out loud, though I disagree - they're just migrating to other pastures.

Last edited:
UFC clothes are alright i dont think they suck, but ive seen the neck part of their t-shirts is really weak, and get damaged pretty easily, idk how is this phenomenon called, but a t-shirt with this kinda damage is called in my country desjetada.

imo ecko unltd does the best t-shirts for MMA.

Back