• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Final GOP debate Tonight

Why have so many debates when all the candidates are useless and irrelevant? I don't get it.

Looks like giving @Siver! a play by play kind of thread to enjoy (/waste) an hour of his time might be the main reason. I think he might be the only viewer of the debate.

Looks like giving @Siver! a play by play kind of thread to enjoy (/waste) an hour of his time might be the main reason. I think he might be the only viewer of the debate.

Haha, I think this is the third one I've watched live!

I'm probably best qualified on Sherdog to tell Republicans who won <45>

The next subject is apparently Donald Trump <45>

Haha, I think this is the third one I've watched live!

I'm probably best qualified on Sherdog to tell Republicans who won <45>

I just tune into the threads or check days after for the one liners. I don't even remember the quote but Trump completely destroying Jeb Bush is one of the funniest memories I have from American election debates.

Vivek and Ron piling it on Nikki because she's in second behind Trump. Christie was right. They're wasting their time by attacking each other and not going after Trump who is the Frontrunner.

I'd love to see Christie get in Vivek's face and choke him out instead of trying to bang Nikki.

Christie is still winning. DeSantis did better in the last segment

I just tune into the threads or check days after for the one liners. I don't even remember the quote but Trump completely destroying Jeb Bush is one of the funniest memories I have from American election debates.

Consider this a nonsensical Sherdog-style PBP haha

Why have so many debates when all the candidates are useless and irrelevant? I don't get it.

The RNC needs to do everything they can to launder the fund raising to themselves, while at the same time try to hurt Trump, because they hate him and the MAGA movement, all prior to the general election

Oh my god. Best moment of any of these shitty debates. Vivek for Secretary of State, for the win!

Trump 2024, with vivi 2028/32, we save our country

I can imagine the winner of this debate will decided by the dorks on Twitter with the fastest clips and most liked tweets, even if they're wrong <45>

Vivek goes all out to lie to CTards pretending he believes their bullshit hahaha

Clearly this guy is campaigning as Trump's number two.

Trump still won't choose him.

So is the media going to go after Vivek as hard as they did to Musk? It only seems fair. Dude just pushed great replacement theory bullshit.

Back