• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Television Filipina village girl dates Obese 4'11 Garden Gnome for Opportunity of Green Card

fucking LOL!!!

My wife and I watch this show (I know fuck off) and I've made this joke about No Neck Ed, but my wife did not get it.

Seriously though, to all those incels with money …. here is yoru blueprint. Just start banging foreign chicks where life is cheap af.
My gf introduced the show to me last season. This season is full of.... characters, and scripted acts (I think)

There's level to this shit maaaannnnn

xtzw34n42y7y.jpg

Right? Guys have no idea anymore what girls naturally look like without makeup. Remember that OK Boomer girl everyone fell in love with?
pcf2jzsxipkxy4q5aluu.png

Most of them would probably not give a her a second look without makeup and revealing clothing.
EGYRv6WUUAAMXtb.jpg
so basically 90% of females?

My BJJ instructor is Filipino and he HATED living in the States. He even had to break up with his gf because her Filipino family would not let her settle with him permanently back in the home country. While he recognized that infrastructure was much better in the US, he thought the long working hours and the social life he had there were not worth it.
Some people would rather be a rich kid in third world countries.

She's way prettier than most Filipino-Americans I've seen. Almost looks like that Filipina Victoria's Secret model:
14063215_498860873657965_239216917_n-1-820x1024.jpg

A natural beauty with good genes. A bit bony, but nothing a year of eating American food can't fix.

The typical mailorder bride looks more like this:
Screenshot-2019-08-02-at-15.07.31.png

pinay-killed-by-Aussi-in-Subic.jpg
I'd take either of those girls over Rose, if they had a nice personality and a good heart. But we all have different wants, needs, and preferences.

Hopefully Big Ed took a pass on Rose and moved on to something better. She's not the one.

There's level to this shit maaaannnnn

I unironically love this song.
I'd take either of those girls over Rose, if they had a nice personality and a good heart. But we all have different wants, needs, and preferences.

Hopefully Big Ed took a pass on Rose and moved on to something better. She's not the one.
They're both dead unfortunately. Killed by the husbands who bought them. An all too common fate in these arrangements.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that....two dead out of hundreds of thousands. Seems like a pandemic.
Just the tip of the iceberg, new cases pop up every month. That's how desperate these girls are- they're willing to risk death to escape their poverty. I'm sure some of them turn out alright, but it's basically playing Russian roulette for the bride. Just be grateful that you were fortunate enough to be born on the other side of this equation.

Just the tip of the iceberg, new cases pop up every month. That's how desperate these girls are- they're willing to risk death to escape their poverty. I'm sure some of them turn out alright, but it's basically playing Russian roulette for the bride. Just be grateful that you were fortunate enough to be born on the other side of this equation.
Apparently, they're escaping much more than poverty! Marriage to a filipino guy means tolerating mistresses 99% of the time and beatings or rape 25% of the time. No wonder no-neck Ed is getting some play!

If there is a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow, is that as soon as they get over here, they bring their parents, siblings, nieces and nephews. Slowly but surely, the middle aged man who thought he a quick way to a hot wife is living in a house where everyone speaks Tagalog, and a giant Jesus statue is in every room.

The icing on the cake (for the woman), is that after a couple of years, she will eventually just find a guy from her own community (or better yet, an actual handsome white fella). It's all about the long hustle.

yep and those guys deserve to get screwed.

Apparently, they're escaping much more than poverty! Marriage to a filipino guy means tolerating mistresses 99% of the time and beatings or rape 25% of the time. No wonder no-neck Ed is getting some play!

Dunno bout the rapes and all that.
That said alotta dudes cheating... is normal.
Also I know a few dudes with a couple of side pieces. Blows up in their faces usually though with drama, though.
In 1 case a close friend; these bad choices have messed up his life & finances at the moment.
I don’t go that route; Not my thing.
Yet. ;)

Last edited:
She's way prettier than most Filipino-Americans I've seen. Almost looks like that Filipina Victoria's Secret model:
14063215_498860873657965_239216917_n-1-820x1024.jpg

A natural beauty with good genes. A bit bony, but nothing a year of eating American food can't fix.

The typical mailorder bride looks more like this:
Screenshot-2019-08-02-at-15.07.31.png

pinay-killed-by-Aussi-in-Subic.jpg

yeh i sometimes see this.

Last edited:
Out of the frying pan into the fire. Can you believe there are men who see women in these situations and their immediate impulse is to think of ways to exploit them? Sick world, huh? Krakatoa, come cleanse this filthy world.

Out of the frying pan into the fire. Can you believe there are men who see women in these situations and their immediate impulse is to think of ways to exploit them? Sick world, huh? Krakatoa, come cleanse this filthy world.
lol....u got a negative spin on everything.

come on bro these ruthless sluts know exactly what they are doing.

<{1-16}>

Back