Fights you were convinced of the outcome...

Cleveland

Sherdog Belt
@Green
Reaction score
And were hilariously wrong.

I was sure MM/Cejudo 1 was going to end the run of the mouse. Since both the Cruz and first McCall fight, I've been convinced that if you can get him on his back he seems to fall apart. He really hasn't ever sold me on his ability to work off his back with competent grapplers. I thought Cejudo would actually make it look easy.

Then it turns out Cejudo wasn't aware that Muay Thai was allowed?

Artists rendering of the moment you realize you should have trained for clinch knees:
24xkx12.jpg

I have once again convinced myself that he can get it done tonight. Time for some more crow?

rampage vs forrest

Ronda vs Holm. I told everyone I knew Holm had nothing for her. Not because I bought fully into the Ronda hype, Holm just looked subpar in her lead up fights. Then she killed her dead

Forrest/Shogun.. I thought Shogun was going to run through him.

Stipe vs. DC. I had the fireman winning that fairly convincingly. Now Im no coach so I wont mind if anyone tells me to stfu, but getting into a clinch battle with DC in the first round when you have a fucking ten inch reach advantage or close to it, not very smart imo.

Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day!

Stipe vs. DC. I had the fireman winning that fairly convincingly. Now Im no coach so I wont mind if anyone tells me to stfu, but getting into a clinch battle with DC in the first round when you have a fucking ten inch reach advantage or close to it, not very smart imo.

True dat.

I was more worried for Stipe vs. Overeem than vs. DC. DC just has too good of coaching, too good of an inside game, and Stipe was starting to get that "I'm invincible" thing going so it was an appropriate downfall that night.

Back