Fights to make after Reyes vs Weidman according to me

Not a fan of The Who really just know 1-2 songs by them off the top of my head.
I've been watching MMA since you could watch PRIDE live. Not sure what that has to do with anything but thats OK.

Chris wasn't even ranked at LHW and the UFC still gave him to Reyes. Both Corey and Walker are better fighters than the Chris we have now. I just don't see how Reyes can get a title shot off of Chris.

Corey and Walker are scheduled to fight.
This is why its, imho, important for him to be moved forward.

He already took a bum fight in Weidman that done nothing for him but set him back. Corey would be a lot tougher than Chris but still a step backward. I thinks it's better for his career to fight Smith now.

I think Anderson doesn't move him forward right now and the fight with Weidman done nothing for him.

With the hype Walker has anymore steps back for Reyes could see him overlooked in 2020 for a title fight too.

I think now is the time for Reyes to move forward toward Jones than back in the rankings for bouts.

I hate the Reyes Walker potential match-up, those guys need to be kept apart if they are winning their fights, we need to see how both do against Jones unless he gets dethroned first. I'd like to see them fight each other if one of them wins the belt and the other hasn't had a bad loss yet though I expect anyone who beats Jones will have to do it twice in a row for it to count.

You'd rather see Jones lose than watch a potentially awesome fight? Who gives a shit out titles I just want to see people bang some leather. The only thing the title gives it is 5 rounds instead of 3. Could you imagine Walker Reyes as the co-main for Khabib Ferg? It would be one of those magical UFCs where the hype is unreal.

Why would you make Reyes fight down in the rankings? Jones needs a fight.

Give Reyes a title shot and put Jan and Smith together, if Jan wins he gets a title shot.

Why would you make Reyes fight down in the rankings? Jones needs a fight.

Give Reyes a title shot and put Jan and Smith together, if Jan wins he gets a title shot.

Does Jones need a fight?
He has been fighting more than the people trying to get a title shot.

Does Jones need a fight?
He has been fighting more than the people trying to get a title shot.

Jon has been trying to fight but till Reyes there really hasn't been anything out there. Just book Reyes already others are working their way closer like jan, rakic, and walker. Glover and Anthony smith can help sort out which of three get next after Reyes.
Weidman should fight krylov or the barista if he's still around. Or shogun. Fuck ot let shogun retire him if he's insistent on coming back. Actually a good fight for shogun.
Aldo v yair is sound. Yair didn't really beat Stephens convincingly and should be barring an injury to scoots him ahead about two fights away from a title shot. Also the idea of him facing a legit top tier striker is intriguing.
Greg hardy can fight the athletic commission and then whatever garbage can they drag in from the alley

Back