Fighthouse NYC BJJ instructor question

Yael

White Belt
Reaction score
I have heard good things about the previous trainer of Fighthouse, Christiano L. Pereira Bertolucci, but the website states Fabiano Boticario is now the head trainer. My question is, does Christiano still work there and if not, is Fabiano a good trainer.

really,

marcelo, shaolin, lepri, and danaher all teach in nyc so not that many people probably check out fight house.

Unfortunatly their prices are over 200'dollars a month, and fighthouse is 125 and for the time being that is al I can afford

I thought Jamie Alexando (sp?) was teaching there now. He's a BB under De La Riva. I trained with him as a purple belt and remember him being very skilled and technical. Nice guy too. If I'm correct and he's teaching there, you could do a lot worse.

I thought Jamie Alexando (sp?) was teaching there now. He's a BB under De La Riva. I trained with him as a purple belt and remember him being very skilled and technical. Nice guy too. If I'm correct and he's teaching there, you could do a lot worse.

The website says Fabiano is the head coach, is it a good place to begin my jiu jitsu training?

Jamie Alexandrino opened his own school in queens.

Back