FightGear.net ?

jhn

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Anyone knows what happend to Roy and FightGear.net?

I've sent Fightgear numerus e-mails and Roy some messages here on Sherdog and I haven't got any answears.

I placed an order for Cryogel worth

That's a good question, I havent seen him around either. I know if you still want Cryogel you can order from SSF.

I received an Item from Roy around the end of October. I beleive he's re-locating down south so he might be tied up at the moment.

Hmm, dosn't sound good. I'll see if i can get my

You paid 50 bucks for Cryogel!!!! Holy shit man, get your money back.

It's not so bad it sounds. I bought 4 pieces of roll on for myself and for a mate.... They where

Oh, thought you mean't one tube. Good luck, hope you get your cash back.

jhn

Let me know what happens with fightgear......... shoot him another 2 e-mails and please cc me on them [email protected] If he does not return your money we will figure something out.

Thanks again & Don't worry,
Michael Crawford
National Sales Manager
www.cryogel.tv

HugeJuge said:
jhn

Let me know what happens with fightgear......... shoot him another 2 e-mails and please cc me on them [email protected] If he does not return your money we will figure something out.

Michael Crawford
National Sales Manager
www.cryogel.tv

I'll do that Michael, I sent Roy another e-mail yesterday so I'll wait a couple of days before I'll send the next one (the sixth I belive) :wink:

Thanks for your support, I've heard about your good custumer service... Anyhow, just a tip, if FightGear no longer is a distibutor perhaps it's time to remove the FightGear-link from www.cryogel.tv ?

Thanks lads for you're answears, I'll keep you posted on what's happening...

Terrier said:
I received an Item from Roy around the end of October. I beleive he's re-locating down south so he might be tied up at the moment.

I really hope this is the reason... I've herad alot of good reviews of FightGear here on the forum. Roy also helped me out more then expected when i placed my Cryogel-order...
He sent me an replacement Cryogel-tube because of the waiting time fo the roll-on's...

Although this was three months ago now...

Roy told me that he was moving South because his wife got a new job. This is all happening around the same time period that he had mentioned. I'm sure he will be back on the boards soon.

www.SSFgear.com

HugeJuge said:
jhn

Michael Crawford
National Sales Manager
www.cryogel.tv

Sent Fightgear another e-mail. I CC:ed you like you told me to...

I got an email from Roy's partner in Brazil today. Roy is still trying to set up at his new location and doesn't have internet access yet. You can call him though.

www.SSFgear.com

Hi guys
Sorry about the massive delays and absense.
We have relocated from one end of the UK to the other into a new build property. As a result we were promised a business broadband account within seven days of arriving. It was finally installed two weeks late and even then wasn'y activated until today. The location is such that we had no choice in supplier )British Telecom monopoly) and I even had to change mobile phone supplier because there was no signal.
As a result we have only today downloaded our past months orders as they were locked into the host account.
JHN, you have mail!

Roy - Many thanks for responding to this thread, and answearing my questions with PM's.

I would also like to thank you for quick payment (same day) to my account. Pure class customer service even if it took a little time :)

Wont' hesitate to order from you again! Many thanks - Problem solved!

Cheerz Ron absence wasn't through choice! lol

Good to see you again Roy, glad your getting things back on track.

Back