fighters you'd personally like too see in ONE FC

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score
ONE FC is my favorite MMA promotion personally. What are guys you'd like too see in ONE that are free agents.
Off the top of my head too beef up MW div I'd like too see Dongi Yang, Dane Sayers, Xavier professor X. And Wes swofford guys like that off the top of my head. What do you guys think not much news on ONE FC lately it seems so let's talk

Yea that would be good, looking forward too seeing Sapo Santos, he's good at stuffing take downs with deadly knees. That was great it will be interesting. That dude took Ben down but not sapo

at heavy weight, i wouldn't mind cro cop fighting a couple of the guys already signed like brandon vera and james mcsweeney. they'd be good matchups since they're all primarily kickboxers and would make it exciting imo.

riki fukuda and yushin okami at middleweight. if they add dongyi yang like you suggested then one fc would have a really good middleweight division.

also i saw a lot of comments on one fc's facebook calling for boris mankowski to fight ben asken and mateusz gamrot to fight shinya aoki. i don't know much about these fighters unfortunately... any polish mma bros here on sherdog that can fill us in on these two?

Last edited:
Yea that would be good, looking forward too seeing Sapo Santos, he's good at stuffing take downs with deadly knees. That was great it will be interesting. That dude took Ben down but not sapo

yep that will probably be the most likely fight to happen next.

At MW I'm a big Matt horwich fan but I think the only chance someone has of koing him is with a vicious soccer kick ... Fans might wanna see that lol. At lw Justin bucholz and lhw Roger hollett, at ww Shane campbell is making leaps and bounds in mma and is a highly decorated muay Thai fighter

Hume rules. Also hiroyuki takaya to ONE he is the man

Velazquez and Weidman. Like yesterday.

Velazquez and Weidman. Like yesterday.

i know you're probably trolling, but i'd actually like to see a lot of the top UFC guys fight under one fc rules. I think it would expose a lot of myths about wrestling.

if phil davis vs glover texeira happened under one fc rules, phil would've had his head knee'd to oblivion in north-south after the sprawl in round 1.

Two ko wins in 2014 for takaya. Seems to be going full steam ahead at age 37. Takaya rules. Also ONE FC needs to do a Super heavyweight division and sign Chris barnett

Two ko wins in 2014 for takaya. Seems to be going full steam ahead at age 37. Takaya rules. Also ONE FC needs to do a Super heavyweight division and sign Chris barnett

i saw someone suggest chris barnett for one fc in another thread as well. i dunno... a super heavyweight div doesn't seem like something one fc would do. maybe as a one-off fight, but they'd struggle to find someone to fight him at that weight level especially in asia.

i haven't actually seen chris fight, but people have said on the forums he's pretty good. i'd imagine finding people to fight him is the main problem with starting a superheavy weight div.

Yea a man of his size throwing jumping spinning back kicks is impressive. At this point seems like it wouldn't be much of an accomplishment to be crowned a SHW champ. Doesn't seem like anyone is out there but if an org gave them a chance who knows who the up and comers would be.

Last edited:
Yea a man of his size throwing jumping spinning back kicks is impressive. At this point seems like it wouldn't be much of an accomplishment to be crowned a SHW champ. Doesn't seem like anyone is out there but if an org gave them a chance who knows who the up and comers would be.

i just watched a highlight of him vs ivey on youtube and was suprised at how athletic he is for someone of his size! he threw a freakin tornado kick!

i think he could get a fight against a HW if he could somehow convince them to fight at an agreed catchweight. but good luck in convincing someone to do that

a MSW division with the Shooto champs and dat thai FLW that is 4-0

Pretty much any Asian fighter that gets cut by the UFC lol

Back