Fighters would be legends or trash in another division

denskydensky

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
There are some fighters in some divisions who I think would be unstoppable if they moved down a division and fought a lower weight class, and some fighters who I think would be get mauled in a higher weight class.

1. Hill to 185, now Hill can't make 185, this dude is huge and it's not just fat, he has a lot of muscle under that seemingly average physique. Hill TDD would hold up very well at 185, he would be on the fastest guys there, he used to big shots from 205 and shrugs them off. He would hit hard, he is very precise with his striking and unless someone like a Chimaev gets a sub, he would be unstoppable. He would be able to finish at the entire top 5, and it would be easy for him imo. He would also be the biggest guy in the division.

2. Magomed, to 185. He like Hill would not make 185 but would dominate for much of the same reasons, and would be even worse because of the grappling threat.

And for the guys that I think would get destroyed if they moved up.

1.DDP to 205, uses his physically a lot, would not have that advantage at 205, top 10 max fighter imo, would gets chinned and dropped often like Walker.

2. Leon to 185, would not be too undersized but there would be multiple well rounded fighters whose main game is to pressure, hard to seek him being the same fighter like he is at 170.

3. Islam to 170, would be small, bad reach, Shavkat is a can't win for him, Leon would be a good fighter but he would take it, Belal and Usman can win as well, and should be favored against Islam at 170.

4. Sean to 145, he would be tiny, and get dominated easily, bro could make 125.

If Kid Yamamoto had fought at the hight of his powers at featherweight he might have accidentally killed somebody

If Conor was around mid-2000s and had to compete in welterweight division. He would probably get subbed or TKO'd out of the UFC. If he was in the lightweight division, he would be a decent run of the mill fighter who puts on exciting fights but would have a win/lose record.

TS to wasteland, he'd dominate
Seriously.

"Lets take guys out of the weight class they feel optimal in,GOD this guy would suck there lmao what a shit fighter"

Even though he was my boy, Slambo would become crash at middle weight-division. Waistline was not strong enough for this weight class

Neither The Bell Dibbell at superheavy weight-division.

KO Christapher Thomas on another hand maybe he was even become first 3-division #esteemed champion. El Perro at 170 maybe if KO Chris move up at same time as well.

O Malley is 5'11, in no reality he makes 125 and he could fight 145 with some muscle.

Back