Fighters who have no weakness

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Of course every fighter can lose a fight, but do you consider that there are or there were fighters that didn't have any weakness against any particular style? For me only jon jones and gsp were able to do so

Of course every fighter can lose a fight, but do you consider that there are or there were fighters that didn't have any weakness against any particular style? For me only jon jones and gsp were able to do so

Mmmmm jones boxing has never really been that good. Gsp i guess you could say that albeit he never fought anderson silva

Khabib obviously. Maybe Jones too but he is kinda his own weakness.

obligatory
7THqsfn.png

GSP lost to Matt freakin Serra and most people had him losing to Hendricks. The man is a GOAT, but he definitely had weaknesses. Ill go with the 2 undefeated fighters at the moment, Jones and Khabib

Jones Jones has a weakness to fighting people his size.

Hence why he hides at LHW.

Masvidal’s greatest asset, other than his boxing and tenacity/will, is that he has no true weakness. The only aspect of the game where he isn’t among the best is his wrestling, but it’s still solid. His grappling is well above average and his striking, conditioning and durability are all among the best in the world.

Masvidal’s greatest asset, other than his boxing and tenacity/will, is that he has no true weakness. The only aspect of the game where he isn’t among the best is his wrestling, but it’s still solid. His grappling is well above average and his striking, conditioning and durability are all among the best in the world.
I hope one day someone loves me the way Sherdog loves masvidal...

GSP lost to Matt freakin Serra and most people had him losing to Hendricks. The man is a GOAT, but he definitely had weaknesses. Ill go with the 2 undefeated fighters at the moment, Jones and Khabib
But anybody can lose, the thing is you look at gsp carrer an although he lost fights you cant really point a style that he was weak against he could do everything, jon jones is the same thing khabib maybe but we still haven't see enough of him

You mean fighters who are/were great everywhere or not weak in any area?

The guy has lost 13 times. But he has no true weakness?

LOL!

Back