Fighters who have never been outstruck

I dunno......Jones vs Gus was about a push on the feet, so I guess that means Jones hasn't lost the stand up.

Silva got kod n outstruck again in 2nd fight by Weidman. He had some iffy performances early in his career and Chael gave it to him pretty good in the first fight, so I can't include him.

Khabib usually diminates everywhere by the end of the fight bc they r worried about the TD n he mixes it up so good. He never really gets rocked even though he doesn't do nearly as great in the beginning. Maybe include him, he's an oddity though.

Has Mighty Mouse ever been outstruck? I know he lost to Cruz but can't recall vhow it played out.

Great question that I'll revisit later. Makes u realize how Goatish Jones is.

Dominic Cruz if i'm not mistaken ..

Khabib outstruck micheal johson on the feet and everyone else

MJ only had one flurry on the feet which did no damage and Khabib dominated all the standing after the opening flurry

He's obviously been out struck before but Bader hasn't been hit yet in the HW tourney this year going through Mo and Mitrione.
Pretty impressive.

Read above.

He blitzed and outstruck him on the feet, made him panic wrestle to an extent that really hasn't been replicated in a lhw fight since, and then outstruck him on the ground and made him give up his neck before he'd get ko'd. Seems pretty easy

q5L9GeF.gif

He blitzed and outstruck him on the feet, made him panic wrestle to an extent that really hasn't been replicated in a lhw fight since, and then outstruck him on the ground and made him give up his neck before he'd get ko'd. Seems pretty easy
99% of the strikes he threw missed.

99% of the strikes he threw missed.

That's an over-exaggeration, but Rumble landed nothing standing at all so it doesn't matter. Even so, the "99%" he threw and missed made rumble want nothing to do with vitor standing, which ulitmately led to his demise. Handspeed kills.

That's an over-exaggeration, but Rumble landed nothing standing at all so it doesn't matter. Even so, the "99%" he threw and missed made rumble want nothing to do with vitor standing, which ulitmately led to his demise. Handspeed kills.
Edit: After watching those videos again, I'm not even sure he landed a punch. And he certain didn't land anything significant.
That's a part of MMA striking....
And no one considers that when referring to MMA striking.

Back