Fighters who are rarely injured

Tito.... Just joking I would say Honda housey. Don't remember if she's ever pulled out if a bout

What?????

Anderson Silva was always injured prior to the leg break, and taking months off

I feel like Aoki and Cerrone don't pull out of fights much.

I never heard that Lyoto Machida had to delay a fight because of injury.
Lyoto had surgery on his knuckles which delayed the Shogun rematch a few months. Apparently, he injured his foot in the Mousasi fight, although it healed pretty quickly, as far as I know.

Also, it wasn't very well reported, but he had surgery on his left elbow before the Bader fight, which actually wasn't completely healed by fight-time. This is one of the most impressive feats of his career to me, because he basically beat Bader without using his left hand - instead using a lot of lead right elbows, counter jabs, and finishing the fight by KO with a right straight.

The Stipe fight is the first fight JDS had ever pulled out of.

I have to say Cerrone. Which is rather impressive, considering how much he fights and the danger oriented hobbies he seems to participate in.

Thought of Anderson first, I don't think he's ever had to delay a fight because of injury.

Only time I think that Silva had to postpone a fight was when he was recovering from elbow surgery and was gonna fight Vitor. I think they were supposed to fight UFC 109 or 110... but it was pushed back to 112 in Abu Dabi..

(then later Vitor had to pull out)
And we were left to the Silva Maia 'fight'

Would have been awesome to see that front kick at that big event. First time in the UAE and first outdoor fight.

I don't remember Matt Hughes having too many injuries during his career. He was a solid durable country boy.

Didn't Cormier break his hand(s) two or three times?

Jones had hand problems in 2011 as well, I believe.

Jones also hurt his arm in the Vitor fight. So he's been hut a few times but never out that long.

Cowboy Cerrone hands down I really hope he breaks the record for most fight in the octagon in a year

I think Wanderlei Silva has only ever been injured like twice.

Back