Fighters that've scaled the cage wall/fence impressively?

Got GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone in the UFC/WEC/Strike Force ever scaled the cage wall/fence so quickly & easily before? Conor did the same thing in Cage Warriors after he won the FW title. I know Aldo has done it before but can't remember which fight(s) he did it in. Post'em up if you have some good examples of scaling it so quickly that the ref gives a "WTF?" look or similar. Conor could make a great robber running through the urban backyards of America and hopping fences in style while the police try and follow on foot in hot pursuit.

[YT]jk4EBqXHBJQ?start=1140&end=1150[/YT]​

The nuts have truly been hugged on the highest level in this thread

Can't even take this thread serious with that last sentence.

acb.jpg

20120114092257_AP12011405834.JPG

after his win in Brazil

Only the GOAT could have scaled the cage that quickly. He's like spiderman.

imagine when he takes the LW belt in croke park and runs to the crowd?

that will be the biggest GOAT moment ever

In his next win against Aldo he will evaporate through the cage and rise into the sunlight. He will then be born again in three days.

The nuts have truly been hugged on the highest level in this thread

Thanks for the example. Nao gtfo.

Can't even take this thread serious with that last sentence.

It was a joke, genius. You think I'd really encourage another person to be a robber, let alone a millionaire? You skipped kindergarten with that brain didn't you? C'mon, fess up. I can totally see it.

This wasn't quite as smooth but I'll roll with it.

Lemme guess, Connor is now the GOAT at climbing fences, right?

The proper term you're looking for is scaling, you know, which is the term I used twice in the OP. As for him being the best, apparently. You freaks have yet to show me a better one.

Back