• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Fighters that look like animals

Aldo was a fluke win. Unlike Aldo who defended for years, the chicken ran. Jose was the only champ to not get a rematch because the chicken knew he got lucky.

Khabib starched Conor who cheated like crazy and Mayweather wasn't a fight. It was a joke to sell tickets. Caner had no chance and anyone with the slightest understanding knew it. It shouldn't have even been sanctioned. Still, after Floyd got done playing with Caner he ended it. Both times Caner looked like an amateur.

DP and Max were not the same fighters they are now. Both starch Caner now.

Mendes had no training camp and still came very close to beating Caner. Had Chad not gassed in the first he wins. With no camp, LMFAO. Ed was the single weakest champ at 155 ever. Period. No one thought he was defending that belt. Caner was gifted an easy title fight. High reward and no risk as he could go back to 145.

Keep selling your narrative though.

Caner is a mediocre fighter. Facts.
Mediocre fighters don’t starch Aldo

Aldo was a fluke win. Unlike Aldo who defended for years, the chicken ran. Jose was the only champ to not get a rematch because the chicken knew he got lucky.

Khabib starched Conor who cheated like crazy and Mayweather wasn't a fight. It was a joke to sell tickets. Caner had no chance and anyone with the slightest understanding knew it. It shouldn't have even been sanctioned. Still, after Floyd got done playing with Caner he ended it. Both times Caner looked like an amateur.

Mendes had no training camp and still came very close to beating Caner. Had Chad not gassed in the first he wins. With no camp, LMFAO. Ed was the single weakest champ at 155 ever. Period. No one thought he was defending that belt. Caner was gifted an easy title fight. High reward and no risk as he could go back to 145.

Keep calling him Caner. You know he isn't a can. He's a very, very good fighter - even if you find him overhyped. Calling him "Caner" isn't funny, really. McTapper is way better, as he has actually tapped quite a few times. Maybe go with that?

Keep calling him Caner. You know he isn't a can. He's a very, very good fighter - even if you find him overhyped. Calling him "Caner" isn't funny, really. McTapper is way better, as he has actually tapped quite a few times. Maybe go with that?
People allow the fact that someone is an asshole blind them of that persons abilities

upload_2020-4-14_7-19-0.jpegupload_2020-4-14_7-19-25.jpeg

"This is a rat race...but I’m no rat. I’m a f*ckin’ turtle, a ninja turtle. So which one is your favorite? I like Michelangelo....next question" - Tony Ferguson

Last edited:
571dadc12c3b94df40c354c6424528d3.jpg

isolated-image-brown-chicken-open-260nw-537936982.jpg
<Oku02>

Tonya Evinger is my spirit animal.

usa_today_10186260.jpg

Edit: Oddly enough, I just found out while looking at her wiki that her birthday is a day away from mine and she is from a town two hours from where I grew up lol. Weird.

This is quite possibly the dumbest narrative thrown out around here. I’m not even a Conor fan but the dude is fighting at the highest level in the most difficult organization in the world. Whether he got “lucky” against aldo, which is another dumb thing to say, he beat the champ at 155, and is the only fighter to win a round against khabib. Calling the dude mediocre is flat out ignorant.

Obsessed.

giphy.gif

Back