• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fighters that just vanished

Amir Sadollah, Dennis Kang, Alan Belcher, Renan Barao, Rob Emerson, Sam Stout, Spencer Fisher. Who's some others?
Wow Dennis Kang...haven’t thought about him in awhile. He was on a good streak by the time he got to pride and seemed to be a fan favorite on sherdog...but he seemed to take a step up in competition in his last pride fights and ufc and couldn’t hang

Kit Cope
Miguel Torres
Mike brown disappeared and came back a top coach
Bobby Southport
Wtf happened to Stephen Bonnar? He got popped for roids against AS then disappeared
James Irvin
Travis Lutter
What happened to Tyrone Sprong?
Barao didn't disappear he just kept losing.

Torres got old, sport passed him by, and he burned a lot of bridges with weird Tweets
Stephan Bonnar fought in Bellator a few times, got old, retired
Tyrone Spong snapped his tib/fib in a kickboxing match and turned his attention to boxing

brian bowles

Meth and crime
Karo Parysian

Pain killers and mental health issues

20120804_gav_sv5_052.0.jpg

Domestic abuse. Or as Don Frye would say, "I padded my record by slapping around my old lady".

Last edited:
What happened to the Katana kid from tuf? I wanna say he was an sbg guy. Thought he won the show and I thought I saw him fight after but cant really remember.

I'm not sure why you included those two in an otherwise solid list. Ryan Benoit had a co-main event fight in the UFC just a month ago, and Myles Jury has been with Bellator and fought just three weeks ago.

Yea i figured a few were in there that would make people scratch their heads. Cant follow as closely as I once did.

Erick Silva....he was actually a legit hot prospect at one point
Tyson Griffin - I thought he would accomplish as much as Frankie Edgar did in the UFC.

Coty "Ox" Wheeler

Left the WEC on a 2 fight skid just before the UFC merger. For someone who had a moment of brilliance that got replayed over and over in WEC advertising, folks forgot about him as soon as the WEC was gone. He got to fight a washed up Jens Pulver in low budget promotions. I always wished more for a guy with a flying armbar highlight. Flying subs are just da best.

Interesting fact; Spencer Fisher has been in trouble with the law multiple times for poaching!

A man's gotta eat, and he was at his peak long before that mad phat Ree-bawk cash!

Back