Fighters that are not mma fans.

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Are there fighters hat don't watch or follow mma?

I mean they are fan of training and sparring but they don't care about who is who of MMA and having mma legacy.

Black beast?

Last edited:
That blind fighter, what's his name? He walks forward punching but can't see....

Matthew Riddle! Right....

Jose Aldo.

He has stated he doesn't follow MMA, only sport he follows is football(soccer.)

Are there fighters hat don't watch or follow mma?

I mean they are fan of training and sparring but they don't care about who is who of MMA and having mma legacy.
Tank probably didnt care about 'legacy' in the beginning... but he then somehow understood
the ol´school´s legacy as a whole, inside the evolution from NHB to a [weak] Modern MMA

That blind fighter, what's his name? He walks forward punching but can't see....

Matthew Riddle! Right....
tumblr_ooxoee5LLW1sdqajoo1_400.gif

Brock Lesnar, he doesn't even follow pro wrestling (and rightfully so)

Kinda weird for a fighter not to watch/follow mma. You’re normally part of a team and support your teammates by watching. As far as not caring “who is who,” I’d say Khabib. They look like they live a spartan life over there in Daegestan, not much time to give a shit about legacy etc.

Fedor has no interest in MMA other than training to put food on the table. He wasn't even aware of the Khabib-Conor postfight brawl when asked during the promotion for the Chael fight.

Kinda weird for a fighter not to watch/follow mma. You’re normally part of a team and support your teammates by watching. As far as not caring “who is who,” I’d say Khabib. They look like they live a spartan life over there in Daegestan, not much time to give a shit about legacy etc.
Its their day job though, I can't imagine anything less interesting than following how my co-workers get on in their day job in my free time. Granted my job is boring but I can imagine some mma fighters would find mma a bit boring and tedious if its all you do every day.

Fedor has no interest in MMA other than training to put food on the table. He wasn't even aware of the Khabib-Conor postfight brawl when asked during the promotion for the Chael fight.

He also thinks WMMA is an abomination, just another reason why he's the GOAT

loved how he was saying this while Rousey was telling the world how he's her favorite fighter and wants to have his babies.
Fedor is twice the man most guys wish they were.

Back