Fighters sparring instead of fighting.

La Elefante

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Anyone else feel ripped off when this happens? You spend all that money to purchase the pay per view (or all that time trying to find a free stream) and instead of seeing fights, you see glorified sparring matches.

I'm as big of a Conor hater as anyone on this forum, but atleast when he fights I know i'm going to see a FIGHT.

Senior Elefante,

I believe, I can trust you because you have proven a high aptitude for intellectual discussion. However, this time you may be way beyond your element and should really reconsider your position in the matter.

Thank you for your patience and consideration and I look forward to speaking with you in the near future.

Senior Elefante,

I believe, I can trust you because you have proven a high aptitude for intellectual discussion. However, this time you may be way beyond your element and should really reconsider your position in the matter.

Thank you for your patience and consideration and I look forward to speaking with you in the near future.
Mr. just_got_here,

I appreciate your concern in this matter, unfortunately I will be bringing this matter above your head to already_been_there for further consideration. I do not feel that you have thoroughly reviewed my well thought out research and will be appealing the matter on the grounds of "You don't know shit 'bout boxin" from article 5.0.2 in the consolidated Sherbro's official book of appeals.

If you have any further questions, please forward to my secretary, Los Elefantes Juniors.

I look forward to settling this dispute in a timely manner.

Sinceramente,

Senior Elefante

Last edited:
Not Damian's fault, Silva shat all over that fight and the people watching it.

Silva tried to get him to engage for 3 rounds and even chased him around waving his arms around while maia ran away or flopped

Then he got mad and did it back to maia in the last 2 rounds

He attempted and landed more strikes than maia in every round, even the last two

2zhdxdz.jpg

10001171.gif

Silva tried to get him to engage for 3 rounds and even chased him around waving his arms around while maia ran away or flopped

Then he got mad and did it back to maia in the last 2 rounds

He attempted and landed more strikes than maia in every round, even the last two

]

It's not how I remember it, but perhaps you're right.

I haven't rewatched that fight, perhaps I expected too much from Silva at that moment.

What your saying is if you do not see a knock out quick you get bored and disconnected.
I personally like seeing a 5 round war regardless of the decision I make my own decisions and could careless about ranking but ofcourse I like watching skill and technique play itself out instead of getting drunk and hooting and heckling because nobody has got knocked out/brain damage or a limb broken

most Mighty Mouse and GSP fights.
MM finishes most of his fights man. The manlet aspect of the whole division just gives us a selective memory to only remember the decisions. We also tend to forget he gets mostly finishes cause he's beating up cans

Back